Upgrade hunter?

Should I retire all of these and put the tokens in to Vincent?

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    Vincent looks good to me. But Lilly and Esther also look good.

Cheryl has bullet dodge which isn't so great. And you can definitely retire Jack.

Depends on how many hunters you already have and if you are playing "The Distance" or push challenges hard - I like having a lot of survivors for each class so I can use the others if my main team is in the hospital.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    R2runfastFester17Pig
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,823
    I would retire noone for now, the hunter tokens will come over time, and you'll still have them all. While if you retire them while you actually had space for them, the time may very well come that you regret retiring them.

I've made a rule (for myself that is) to never retire a survivor unless I actually have a better one to replace it AND I have run out of space for new survivors.
    JadenGeorgeRomero
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    I'd say Lilly and Esther are the two best options. Any combination of lucky, iron skin, or ruthless for their last traits would be awesome.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    tabernac
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    Definitely concentrate on Esther and/or Lilly.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Gladi
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Agree with @MattOfEarth , but I will go first for Lilli, as she can be great with any trait, best for me would be luck. Esther needs iron skin, otherwise she will be made of glass, but have to agree, that she can be good killer too.
    MattOfEarth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    I have a hunter which has exactly the same traits and character skin as Lilly. Vigilant for the 5th, could be better but could be worse, suppose it's not bullet dodge. But those are a perfect blend of offensive and defensive traits IMO. Good luck!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    Shannon is made of glass and Edna doesn't have ruthless. Jim has max damage and defensive traits, would you replace Victor with him as Sasha's sidekick when Beverly starts body shotting?

• TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    snafu said:

Shannon is made of glass and Edna doesn't have ruthless. Jim has max damage and defensive traits, would you replace Victor with him as Sasha's sidekick when Beverly starts body shotting?

i would get shannon defensive trait badges. jim doesn't have max damage as he's missing sure shot
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,025
    Nerf Cheryl and Jack
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild