11k crates for armor I need?

How do I get 11k crates in 24 hours? I need that bruiser armor bad!

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 413
    Ok. Didn't know that was possible, time wise, with having to heal my 3 designated camp raiders every time I raid, but I will certainly try. Sux my guys don't have stun resistance in their armor, so I get pretty beat up when I raid. I need good bruiser armor bad.
    I've used all my gas for 3 days straight, scavenging for gear with Gov as the hero trying to get bruiser armor and it's just not giving me any.
    Thank you. I didn't know I could do that. Appreciate the time you took to help a brother out.
    crambert_necMattOfEarthflyingcowking
    edited September 2017
    So I've been trying what you said to do. Problem is that the scout Dies after grabbing the stash. He gets stunned immediately after grabbing the stash. So I've been bringing in 2 bruisers and use their smash and try and stun the enemies bruisers so I don't get killed. But it usually just ends up with the walkers on my backside closing in so I jusst stay and fight it out. Should I just let my scout die while the other 2 escape and kill walkers till the raid is done? Until I upgrade my scouts armor for 50% stun, there's no way for him to get out without a serious beat down 3 on 1. Only got 2 more upgrades on his armor before I get 50% stun avoidance.
    Wow! No kiddin'. Thank you so much. That helps a ton. All my guys are beat to pulp and are gonna take a good hour before I can use them again in a raid. That's awesome. I will def use that. On a side note..... I had just got Rosita my sweet sweet senorita. I got the 20 tokens from the mission challenge, and she's only a 2 star. Needed 3 more tokens to get her to 3 star and only had 1 phone. Made that 1 call and got a Rosita with like 120 tokens or more! Very cool. Got retaliate for 3rd star and was even able to level it up 1x.
    crambert_necMattOfEarthSCBMAmik81
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited September 2017
    My choice of survivors when it comes to raids is: hunter, assault and scout. Get them all charged while making your way to the gate. Check out where the loot is located. Set the scout to the shortest point to the loot, open gate with hunter and try to get the loot with the scout. If defenders block the way, you could either choose to try to stun them with the assault, or you flee if the setup makes it impossible to grab the loot without being harmed.

This way you lost your 20 tg for choosing the outpost, but you don´t loose anything else and your survs are in best condition for the next try ;)
    docfinzenburgPapacasOvergrowdaworld
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    This makes me wonder if the reason so many players slaughter defenders set up to give loot for free is because they don't realise they can just take the loot and run.
    tabernac
    ADPaq said:

This makes me wonder if the reason so many players slaughter defenders set up to give loot for free is because they don't realise they can just take the loot and run.

Well you can´t always. There are some players who defend it very well by blocking the loot.

But in 90% of all cases I just grab and go...sometimes I go without grabbing :smiley:
    edited September 2017
    So if my scout can't reach the crate in 1 move, and I can't stun at least 2 of their people so my scout can grab the crate with only 1 hit, just run away from the outpost and kill the incoming walkers? Just don't even take the 1 hit, and run and live to raid a more suited outpost?
    Thanx again, don't mean to be asking so many questions,but I just started playing mid September and I just love this game and need to learn a lot.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,109
    @overgrowdaworld
    If your scout can't reach the trade goods in the first run you can choose to hit the "draw" button and leave unharmed. If you choose to stay and fight do not engage the walkers. Try to kill at least one of the defenders who are in the path of the goods. You will take some damage but on you next turn you can try to run your scout to the box and then hit the complete button.
    Overgrowdaworld
    You rock! Thank you. Newbie q's over.
    SCBMAInvader
    Good luck and it's nice to see you enjoying the game!
    JadentabernacOvergrowdaworld
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    I run assault, shooter, scout for outpost raids. I'll position all my survivors next to the gate, end turn so everyone can move on the following turn, and then I'll open with my shooter. If my scout can't reach the TG in one move, I'll instead try to stun the visible enemy defenders with my assault. If that works, I'll move my scout closer and snatch the goods next turn. If the defenders resist my stun, I'll just choose draw as my scout still hasn't moved so I still have that option.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Overgrowdaworld

I'll position all my survivors next to the gate, end turn so everyone can move on the following turn.

Well...I missed that point in my discription. But it´s important :smiley:

crambert_necpkerr116Overgrowdaworld
    Yes. Thank you. That's exactly what I've been doing. I charge all my guys if possible, then open the gate with Hunter. I will sometimes use the Assault to try and stun the enemies if I can't reach the crate in the 1st turn, Bruisers most importantly, and then grab the crate with the Scout.

Your advice has me raiding like a seasoned vet now. A huge thank you for the help.
    SCBMAInvader
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    Though I never originally commented, irs good to see you enjoying the game. I remember being new and then one day all of the mechanics just clicked and it’s a complete gamechanger!!

Good luck raiding!! (PS I also use 2 assaults and a scout)!!
    SCBMADLichcrambert_necOvergrowdaworld
    The outposts are my favorite part of the game. Glad to see others enjoying them too! Interestingly, I never bring an assault to stun. If the trade goods are blocked I enter murder mode and straight away kill the defenders o:)
    DoTakOvergrowdaworld
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    > @SCBMA said:
    > The outposts are my favorite part of the game. Glad to see others enjoying them too! Interestingly, I never bring an assault to stun. If the trade goods are blocked I enter murder mode and straight away kill the defenders o:)

Stun and kill :wink:

Csn generally kill them within 2 rounds due to the stuns and the scouts charge!!
    Overgrowdaworld