Where is all the new badge stuff ?????

Got my nice new shinny buildings soon after the update but is never finding any of the components to make the badges, I thought they were in the adverts and crates after missions and we have been playing all types of missions, gets lots phones, gold bars, gas and stuff that is usual but no components. Not happy about this at all.
Invaderthebull

Comments

• flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 410
    or do the distance as far as you can, and use the 400 to restart and do it again, you get a goo d# of components in there, 400 for more than you would get an a 500g box that's for sure.
    Flatulent person
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    What recommended survivor levels are your missions on?
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Got these earlier today in Challenge. Drop rate is quite low, but occasionally I get this type of result.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    bigbeano
  • TiddlesTiddles Member Posts: 55
    I can not do the Distance missions (my concil is only on 15) but I has been doing the harder scavaging missions which said servivor level 17 needed. Very very irritated as I got the free gas which I payed for for 2 days and in all that time got only 1 component, why does this game company bring in a new feature when it is totally useless. I asked online help and they tell me you get them from easy scavenging missions and watching TV adverts
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 479
    @Tiddles I am having the exact same problems, from what I can gather you must have to be an advanced player with high level survivors to gain these rewards, I can also not do the distance maps yet so I don't understand why the update made the new buildings available but not the distance.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It's got nothing to do with survivor lvls.
    As long as you're doing missions with RSL 15 or more you'll find them in after mission crates and by watching free videos in camp.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoShut_Up
    @TJS, I had been watching hundreds of the free videos, what RSL15, I been doing the difficult scavenging mission to get more of supplies and it says level 17 players needed but STILL no badge stuff (I only have one what I got last week) I gave this game a rest for months cos I got bored and thinking a new update and stuff would make more exiting I come back, but if badge is not working its no good, boring & pointless. Sorry if my English is not good
    @Tiddles
    Your English is fine.
    RSL = Recommended Survivor Level
    So you should be finding some in post mission crates. They aren't common but you should get them time to time.
    I don't spend $ in any part of this game, just on the gas I have I'll find on average 8 to 10 components a day. Sometimes multiple times watching free videos in camp.
    I must admit there are times when I don't find any for ages. But survivor lvl or player lvl doesn't come into it.
    Focus on gathering supplies while searching so you can build up your council so you can participate in The Distance.
    I can only wish you luck.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Badge parts are rare... they should not be that rare but they still are. I don't get many outside of "The Distance" either.

On my 2nd account I can't play that and don't have a lot of badges there...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Invader
    Thank you @TJS I buy many gas and watching adverts but it is not fair why some players get badge gear in adverts & some don't, is there settings somewhere to make adverts give badges. You get 8 a day, I get 1 a week, glad you get them and you are lucky but think I will finish game if does not get better.
    The majority of mine are not from the distance. I've not completed the distance and it the 3 times I've played it, it's somewhere around 30 - 40max components I've got from it. The rest are from mission crates & free videos.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    What level are you Tiddles ? I have level 15 survivors and have NEVER had a component or fragment from the camp adverts and I have watched hundreds, I think it must have something to do with levels although I have asked in game support all they give me is automated answers and can't find any official information, I have seen it mentioned on these forums about having to play RSL 15+ which I do with the hard scavenge missions. Something is definitely not right here. Are there any other people at low levels hardly getting any components ?
    Coon
    After new buildings with update we are not getting ANY badge things even after watching hundreds of TV and playing easy & difficulty missions, have got 1 last week but never since, if means getting 1 piece a week on average then this VERY wrong, I ask support no proper answer.
    @Tiddles
    In all misson crates after missions with RSL15 or more and in free videos from camp.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    @Tiddles
    Please don't spam the forum with new threads on the same topic. I merged your new thread with your old thread. Please keep it at that.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @flyingcowking That was incorrect advice as restarting the distance restarts the rewards too. You don't get double post distance mission rewards.
    TJS
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > @flyingcowking That was incorrect advice as restarting the distance restarts the rewards too. You don't get double post distance mission rewards.

Yes you do.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Monsutatabernacflyingcowking
    @MadPuppy I am sorry if I break forum rules but I am so very frustrated now, another hole day of playing an STILL no badge stuff, I feel this game is VERY unfair so will probably delete from iPad and leave forum. Good luck to everyone.
    Goodbye
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 377
    Once I built the Scavenger Building I started finding components. I don’t have the Craftsman Building yet and I can’t play The Distance yet, but I am finding components. Have you built the Scavenger Building yet?
    @SmokeandMirrors I am having the same problems as Tiddles above, can I ask where you find your components, I built both the new buildings over a week ago, I am sure it must have something to do with what survivor levels you have as there seem to be plenty of people who do not have a problem finding them.
    @Tiddles
    I feel with you on the frustration. I just cannot offer you more than trying to think along.

It all sounds like the randomness if it all. And maybe (but I'm not sure) some if the missions you play do not meet the requirements for getting crafting items.
    I also feel the frustration @Tiddles is feeling. Can I also ask you @MadPuppy to explain the conditions required to gain component from missions and watching camp adverts. My understanding from forum posts is RSL 15 + missions but what about watching ads, do your survivors need to be a minimum level. I have asked in-game support and get conflicting information, they told me that they can be found after "any" mission as long as you have the buildings.
    I would go with what support says. I certainly don't know more than NG themselves. I too think that if you have the buildings you should be able to find the items.

I play hard gear scavenge regularly and get most from that. Also from the early distance missions with the set rewards (only got to 9). And some low level stuff from challenge which I play several levels beyond my survivor levels. Ive had two items from cinema so far I think.

All in all I get the crafting items a lot less than anything else (gold gear radios... All come more often than crafting items for me).
    @MadPuppy I am not so sure support do know as I was told at first only distance missions pay them & not adds, probably the best advice is from the people that actually play the game but then again I could be wrong. I play a lot of hard scavenge missions for tomatoes but never get components, plenty of gold, radios etc.
    MadPuppy said:

@Tiddles

I feel with you on the frustration. I just cannot offer you more than trying to think along.

It all sounds like the randomness if it all. And maybe (but I'm not sure) some if the missions you play do not meet the requirements for getting crafting items.

I told to play hard scavenging which need level 17 RSL and on free gas I played many but never get badge items, I check I definitely have 2 buildings and I uninstalled game and try again, tomorrow I update to iOS 11 maybe this cure problems if not I delete game for good. Thank you friends for your help.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Tiddles said:

tomorrow I update to iOS 11 maybe this cure problems if not I delete game for good

The operating system on your phone should have no effect on what type of item drops you get in the game, so I guess this is good bye?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,693
    @nick37 @Tiddles just curious, could you click on your craftsman building then click components and provide a screenshot of that and also the badges?

Trying to figure out what's going on but seems strange that no components are being found.

@zbot I have actually got 2 components(1 star cloth x2) but no badges, I understand you need 5 components & a badge fragment to make a badge. The problem is how to get them in the first place, they seem VERY rare, maybe it has something to do with with player and survivors levels, higher levels = better chance, lower levels = little or no chance.
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 377
    I’ve gotten 5 or 6 components in the reward crates after missions. No badge fragments at all. Never seen one.