Watched video, no reward

Watched the video for powerkist (BlackJackist) on 2 occasions, and neighther provided reward after viewing

(It was portrait also)
There4IM

Comments

• Live_At_WOTLive_At_WOT Member Posts: 3
    Actually, just got video for Star Trek and it did same. Prior was at end of mission, this time it was at radio tower. Had to close game to continue.
    There4IM
  • Live_At_WOTLive_At_WOT Member Posts: 3
    Got to love these string along posts...

When I reopened the game it offered the reward upon reopening
    There4IM
  • There4IMThere4IM Member Posts: 52
    I have seen this on 8 occasions since the update. The 5 times today were after "Good King Empire" and "Roll the Ball" ads. Playing on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 10.3.3. Re-opening the game did NOT offer those rewards.

I suspect these particular ad servers are not offering a "success" notice (whatever the mechanism). There have been other ads that did deliver additional crate pulls today.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Live_At_WOT & @There4IM
    This happens to a couple in my guild.
    The only thing I can suggest (though anoying) is after you watch video and there's no extra crates to open, stay on the crate screen, shut down game & reload, you should then be able to open those crates.
    Obviously this is not the ideal solution but they are aware of this problem so hopefully a fix is in the works.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 458
    Had this a few times but after force closing the app don't always get the crates.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Ask support for help
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    edited September 2017
    @Nick37 @There4IM @Live_At_WOT
    If your using IOS
    Try to go in your settings app in privacy -> ads and enable and disable ad tracking
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 458
    Thanks @TJS I will be updating to iOS 11 over the weekend, maybe that might improve things, if not I will try your suggestion.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    TJS
    > @Nick37 said:
    > Thanks @TJS I will be updating to iOS 11 over the weekend, maybe that might improve things, if not I will try your suggestion.

*** CREDIT GOES TO @David_H79 ***
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S