September 22nd Weekend Event Announcement by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
Sorry for the late info, guys ;)
I know you missed my cat videos lol >.<

Have a great weekend!

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
tomducat21David_H79FragzieCarlyJadenTHCrossSCBMAOneLessTitanDoTaktpips42dandancar77Buckzzbababooeycat3pika

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,212
    @dandancar77 i have 500 radios. I will send them and all subsequent radios to u if you promise not to post any more creepy It clown memes. please provide ur in-game name, player level, and guild name. :D

perhaps some ghetto looking cats with one eye, snaggled tooth, missing patches of fur, covered in mud and being held by creepy clowns would scare up some radios?

i'm not a cat person, but the kitten videos are too cute and leave folks wanting more... :/
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    dandancar77Terminatesbigbeano
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    > @Carly said:
    > @dandancar77 i have 500 radios. I will send them and all subsequent radios to u if you promise not to post any more creepy It clown memes. please provide ur in-game name, player level, and guild name. :D
    >
    > perhaps some ghetto looking cats with one eye, snaggled tooth, missing patches of fur, covered in mud and being held by creepy clowns would scare up some radios?
    >
    > i'm not a cat person, but the kitten videos are too cute and leave folks wanting more... :/

at this rate, I'd take a 4-radio gold crate drop and be thrilled lol
    Terminatesbigbeano
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    Carly said:

@dandancar77 i have 500 radios. I will send them and all subsequent radios to u if you promise not to post any more creepy It clown memes. please provide ur in-game name, player level, and guild name. :D

perhaps some ghetto looking cats with one eye, snaggled tooth, missing patches of fur, covered in mud and being held by creepy clowns would scare up some radios?

i'm not a cat person, but the kitten videos are too cute and leave folks wanting more... :/

Cute kitty time!!!
    https://media.tenor.com/images/e986d406ab979c72dbbd1c57340d26a9/tenor.gif
    Terminatesbigbeano
    @Techfall I just tinkled a wee bit. Not cool. Hope we get some radios soon!
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Terminatesbigbeano
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    This could actually constitute a "phone" event.

They "phoned it in" on The Farmlands, now they're "phoning it in" on the Weekend Event. It's a week-long "phone-in event!"
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Terminates
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @Fearofabotplanet : There is no 2x Skull on The Distance Field. Please check it.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Terminatesbigbeano
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 69
    Will we ever see a phone weekend again ?
    I don’t think we will if not reset the season missions or have a poll event each month
    So the fans of the game get to pick the event
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @Whoareyou I Have no idea if we are going to ever get one again :(

I'm running out of cat videos :D

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    rut roh...running out of cute kitten videos means exactly what fr ur announcement this week? should i prepare to watch the announcement thru 8 fingers? :o
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TerminatesJadenMadibigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Wow!

Still no answer what this weekend event will be!
    There was mention that we'd get more notice or additional events but seems that's unlikely if the weekend event notice is now getting pushed back.

What gives @Teeceezy ?
    Any info on this weekends event?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    pradi
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    Tempted to see what this weekend event will be.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    That's so cute :D

TJS
    @TJS that is one big pu...cat image. seriously took up entire screen on my computer. Too bad there isn't a "good gawd" reaction button. :D

missed the video announcements Terminates, but hopefully next one will announce what everyone has been longing for!
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TJSTerminates
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Terminates
    This Weekend's Event?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain