Better filters for badges

Can we get different ways to filter the badges? For instance, not only by set/shape type. But also by level, legendary - down to common and also by attribute modifier. So I can group all the critical chance together, all the damage together etc.

Another useful option would be to be able to click on the badge and it take me to the survivor that it is equipped on. So I can swap things out quicker without having to write things down or remember them when I go back to my team roster.
David_H79flyingcowkingBBRiTJSDBonesDLichHuttSlayer231RisDanski_46UndertakerShadowaceAzmsapaevpradiSheriTCBRITOromeobiter370TripodRealClareB

Answers

• Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 53
    It’s been months and on our way to a year with no progress at all for adding additional filters for badges. Filters for positions and types would really really be helpful and hopefully we can get rolled into the upcoming update. @Kaz
    Sheri
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Seems we might still be using version 1.0 of Soon

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172SheriTroublemaker
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 53
    Soon lol
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Why not have an "autopopulate" badge feature that allows badges to be placed on a survivor automatically based on the best available badges you own that aren't on a survivor? Stacking effects taken into consideration, the autopopulate feature would give a survivor the most HP or highest attack values, or best critical damage/% chance based on available badges and what options you select.
    Black Labs Matter.
    UndertakerGman74SheriWahooDawg
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    @PigBenis yeah that sounds like easy coding.... 😃
    I would like to second the filter per position. So many times I need to know if there is a better badge for my top left slot and looking through 300 badges it gets quite tricky!
    UndertakerGman74
  • SheriSheri Member Posts: 17
    I think they may be as confused as we are as to what works best with who lol !
    Next order please !