2.7 and bigger chance of golden survivors

In past two weeks i got 3x 5* survivors from 15 radio calls. Is it just my luck, or NG gave us bigger chance to get normal survivors, because for example, of getting more hero tokens from The Distance?

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I've gotten 3 legendary since 2.7 also, all token fodder, but still legendary. Also had luck with promotions to strong for my scout( with luck, iron skin, powerstrike and retaliate) and iron skin for my warrior (with strong, retaliate, powerstrike and dodge) so they will be my new A team eventually
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    I_Am_Psycho
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 168
    I didn't got a legendary for weeks now

Line id: djinn1982
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I burned 200 phones on 15-calls last Wednesday and got 1 legendary. Quite a few hero tokens though. I don't think anything has changed.

NG would probably promote a change like better chance of legendaries. And then regret it when everyone who didn't get a legendary complained.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    1 Legendary in maybe the entire last month. But it was a keeper though, and it's on the way to being pink.

Other than that, I've had several epics, all of which have at least one trait I don't want -except today with 2 very decent looking epic warriors, but with 2 awesome warriors competing for tokens already I decided to take tokens.

Sometimes with all the RNG stuff we can be on a roll, either getting lots of something we want at that time, or being disappointed for seemingly forever, when luck is against us.

There doesn't seem to be a change in chance of better survivors from calls based on what I am seeing. It's what I've been seeing throughout.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    edited September 2017
    I guess I am on the NG's blacklist. I haven't had any leg survivor from radio calls since ages.
    You know what they say "humble yourself or NG will do it for you" :#
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I got 5 in the past two and a half weeks. Posted them in my guild.