MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2017
    > @DLich said:
    > What’s his leader trait?

Teamwork - your secend attack on the same target (from the same survivor or another) will have +x% damage, third +2*x%, 4th +3*x%...

I thought Aaron is going to be best character for The Distance, but lucky isn't working with Teamwork and ruthless is worth nothing in this game mode :/
    DLichSCBMATJS
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I don't think Aaron will be of any more value as a hero in the Distance than Rosita or Dwight (because of their leader traits and Retaliate). But Ruthless is a very important trait in this game mode IMO. If you are forced to actually engage in combat with a Freeman, then Ruthless/Destructive/Charging (along with CRIT Damage Badges) are really the only chance you have...and I'd also add Revenge in there as well to get as many attacks as possible in. Plus those traits are helpful if you want to actually go into combat with high level walkers.
    PicTJSMattOfEarth
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    The best ways i can see Teamwork being used are:
    a) you have two assaults, (or two hunters, or one of each), plus Aaron, and the first two survivors fire off into a crowd, the second getting the damage bonus on every walker hit for a secind time, then Aaron mopping up at least one remaining walker using his charge, for potentially 3 bonus % attacks on one walker, and 1 bonus % on as as many as 14 walkers.
    b) you have 3 charged shooters, all annihilating a tank with 6 consecutive attacks, with 5 stacking bonus damage attacks. (Hell, this could be a viable alternative for taking down a lvl 38 tank without wrestler!)

What I'd really like to know, is if his trait can last over more than one turn, if there are no other walkers hit first to break the chain. As in, Can 3 shooters attack one walker over multiple turns, with additional damage each time, or is the damage stack bonus reset with each turn?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I'm pretty sure he'll be protecting my camp (until he is at legendary) like the majority of the other show characters, but like the rest of the show characters will be useful in the distance to wrestle a fattie and sacrifice him.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    JackBauerSCBMAtabernac
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171

I don't think Aaron will be of any more value as a hero in the Distance than Rosita or Dwight (because of their leader traits and Retaliate). But Ruthless is a very important trait in this game mode IMO. If you are forced to actually engage in combat with a Freeman, then Ruthless/Destructive/Charging (along with CRIT Damage Badges) are really the only chance you have...and I'd also add Revenge in there as well to get as many attacks as possible in. Plus those traits are helpful if you want to actually go into combat with high level walkers.

Why get into combat with high level walkers when you can just wrestle them?! ;)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    SCBMAtabernacMonsutabigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    JayZ said:

Why get into combat with high level walkers when you can just wrestle them?! ;)

Degeneration-Z

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bigbeanoMattOfEarthTeeceezy