Bruisers can't stun high level walkers

I'm having trouble with high level walkers on the distance as I can't seem to stun them. Is this meant to happen or is it a bug? Is it the same for freemen too? My guys are level 19 and got to mission 9 in the distance.

Comments

• MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 119
    Working as intended I'm afraid, bruisers generally won't stun walkers a few levels above them (not sure on the exact amount above your survivor level, someone else will know I'm sure), unless on a charged attack. I tried to charge up as many bruisers as possible on the early rounds to use when it gets harder.
    AlexFiliUK
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    Do bruisers automatically stun (freemen AND stunnable walkers) on a charge? Or is there still a body-shot chance?
    AlexFiliUK
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,849
    When there is a difference of 4 lvls (+ amount of pink stars). Only body-shots...

Bruiser, assault and warrior have a guaranteed non-bodyshot charge attack.
    crambert_necTJSMonsutaDavid_H79
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    And shooter and hunter. Oh, and scouts. Every class apparently
    AlexFiliUK
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    It seems the skill interrupt also falls under this category. It seems broken as basically the skill is not functioning how it's worded.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    AlexFiliUK
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,849
    ekimhclew said:

And shooter and hunter. Oh, and scouts. Every class apparently

Well yes, technically. But they have gauranteed criticals on charge. No body-shot is a moot point in that case.
    tabernacAlexFiliUK
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160

When there is a difference of 4 lvls (+ amount of pink stars). Only body-shots...

Bruiser, assault and warrior have a guaranteed non-bodyshot charge attack.

That would explain why I'm finding later sections of The Distance so difficult! In that case I'll try to stun walkers for the first few rounds and then save up charge points to tackle the stronger enemies later. At bare minimum I'm hoping to at least reach the point in The Distance where I can get the 10 Aaron tokens reward. Thanks for all the input, glad I'm not going mad.
    jimmorrison369
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131

Do bruisers automatically stun (freemen AND stunnable walkers) on a charge? Or is there still a body-shot chance?

A bruiser's charge attack will stun 100% of the time. I was using this against Level 40 Freemen when playing The Distance. The same applies to an Assault's charge attack. For those playing deep into The Distance, save up those Assault and Bruiser charge attacks! :wink:
    Hmm I didn't realize the charged Bruiser attack will work 100% of the time regardless of the walkers/raiders level. Thanks!