Round passes

Hello can someone help me, in my guild we have had countless arguments about round passes, so I thought I would get clarification on here

If you say earn 3 round passes from previous challenge do you earn your first round pass in round 8 or round 10 in the next challenge?

Hope it make sense and someone sensible can help me

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Ranger85Ranger85 Member Posts: 800
    David thank you, maybe my guild will believe you instead of me
    TJS
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    And here in lies the problem with Round Passes. In this case, you have 3, meaning you beat 15 rounds last week. This week you earn 1 round pass at round 8, second after round 13, and the same 3rd RP after 18. This is why you want multiples of 5 (5, 10, 15) no more no less.

With 5RP, after you complete round 10, you get 2 RP, same as having no RP. If you have 4RP, you get 1 RP after round 9.

My problem with this system is I don't want to push myself farther in the Challenge past getting a multiple of 5 RP.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    paintbeast
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Week 1 I completed 25 playing rounds got 5 passes.

Week 2 I completed 19 playing rounds (round 24) got 4 passes.

Week 3 I completed 19 playing rounds (round 23) got 3 passes.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MattOfEarth
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    edited September 2017
    @MattOfEarth you say aren't enticed to go any further, but after you got your 5th RP, are you not still trying to clear any of the next 5 rounds as well? As in, you try to clear up to, and including round 30? (just dont advance to avoid collecting the next RP) You wont get that 6th RP, and you wont be leaving 5 rounds worth of stars on the table, (thats around 190-200 stars, give or take). Plus, its good overall for you guild for each player to get as far as they can, even if they stop just short of getting another pass.
    MattOfEarth