Question for experienced Guild leaders...

Hi out there, I've been playing a long time, but have only spent a short time as a Guild leader. I have several folks that haven't gained stars in a couple of months. I have a question,..when I click on an individual player it states "Last active __ days ago." If the player was last active say, 2 days ago but still hasn't earned any stars, does that mean they are logging into the guild to pick up the crates that the rest of the Guild has earned, and not playing the challenge, or does it mean that they may have just logged into the main game, collected supplies, xp, etc from the main camp?

Trying to distinguish between the two before I jettison dead weight on my team.

Thanks in advance!
Proud Elder with Badger Hounds

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,536

Hi out there, I've been playing a long time, but have only spent a short time as a Guild leader. I have several folks that haven't gained stars in a couple of months. I have a question,..when I click on an individual player it states "Last active __ days ago." If the player was last active say, 2 days ago but still hasn't earned any stars, does that mean they are logging into the guild to pick up the crates that the rest of the Guild has earned, and not playing the challenge, or does it mean that they may have just logged into the main game, collected supplies, xp, etc from the main camp?

Trying to distinguish between the two before I jettison dead weight on my team.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it means they have logged in that many days ago. I do 21 days of inactivity before I banish and give a warning at 19 days. No activity in my book is no stars or chatting during that time. We are a casual guild. If you want to be more competitive, announce your set of requirements and then enforce after a "breaking-in" period (like the end of the next Challenge). The more you communicate, the better the chance of having people helping out in the star count. Good luck!
    TimboskiPigI_Am_Psycho
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 211
    Thanks for helping all!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    And this is why I don’t do Guilds.
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    Also, stating your goals in your guild's description makes it easier for any potential new members to know up front what they are getting into.

It's also a very visible reminder for current members, since the description is always there in the guild screen. Saves reminding people in chat every few weeks.
    JadenMrsScattercushionSurvivor6ix
  • PicPic Member Posts: 756
    @thew_robert why specifically?
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

And this is why I don’t do Guilds.

And that is why you don't get Guild rewards :D
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    TJScrambert_nechuskersoxfanJaden
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    > @thew_robert said:
    > And this is why I don’t do Guilds.

This is hardly a reason to completely write off guilds.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    MadiI_Am_PsychoJaden