Set Badges Doubt

Well this may be dumb but i cannot solve it myself, so here it goes. I have 4 badges from the same set, i think it's for characters that have Iron Skin trait. And those 4 pieces belong to different classes, i mean they show up on A, B, C and D classes on the badges screen. I only manage to equip 3 of them on my best hunter... i took all badges from him and i get no messages saying you can only have bonuses to the same Attribute on 3 items. Also, i took all these 4 set badges out of the survivores that were using them too.

Am i missing something or should i be able to equip the 4 of them?

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    You can only equip 3 badges of the same type eg, Damage, Crit chance, Health etc

You need 4 badges from the same set to get the 20% bonus. The sets are A,B,C,D and E.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    pradiTJS
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    You can use only 3 badges of same category for 1 survivor. Eg: You can use only 3 health badges on same survivor.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Perhaps I did not explain myself right. I know I cannot equip 3 badges of the same category. The badges I have right now for the "Survivor has Iron Skin" are:
    - A: Critical Damage 5% (not equipped)
    - B: Damage 8% (not equipped)
    - C: Critical Damage 5% (equipped on the right Hunter)
    - D: Critical Damage 15% (equipped on the right Hunter), Critical Damage +421 (equipped on the right Hunter)

So the badge with Damage 8% should be available, no?

Well it's stupid but I think i got it. The remaining Iron Skin set items that are not equipped can only go into the 3 badge slots that already have Iron Skin badges. But if that's the issue, why are they split into A to E? And when I get a new badge, how do I know in which of these 6 slots it goes to?
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 610
    Not sure if I am answering your question but each badge is shaped differently to go in 1 of the 6 slots. I refer to the shapes as right: top, center, bottom and left: top , center, bottom. The shape around the symbol on the inside denotes the category, the overall shape of the badge denotes the slot.
    David_H79I_Am_Psycho
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Each badge can only fit in one of six slots. You can see which direction the badge faces to see this. As @I_Am_Psycho said, you can only have 3 of the same effect on any one survivor.
    Regarding the badge type (A,B,C, etc) you want to try to use all (or atleast four) of one type in order to get a 20% bonus.

You'll find basic answers to questions in the help menu (top right of screen) in FAQ
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    David_H79I_Am_Psycho
    Thanks a lot guys. It's is harder than I thought, to get set bonuses that is...
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    There's 6 positions (top right, middle right, bottom right, top left, middle left, bottom left)

There's 5 sets (A, B, C, D, E)

There's 5 Traits (Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Basic Damage, Health, Damage Reduction)

You can only equip one position at a time
    You can only equip up to 3 of the same trait at a time
    If you have at least 4 of the same set, that set gets a 20% bonus (if you have 5 or 6 of the same set all get the bonus)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    I_Am_PsychotabernacZettePapacas
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Also- the "set" is the shape in the center of the badge (circle, x, cross, hexagon, or the 8 pointed thing). It has nothing to do with the special effect (like bonus for iron skin, for example).
    Thanks again guys!
  • winrywinry Member Posts: 10
    About the 20% bonus set.
    the calculation is:
    20% critical domage + 20% bonus set = 40?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @winry
    it's 20% from 20% = 24%
  • winrywinry Member Posts: 10
    yhea its already cool ;p thank you!
    David_H79
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,996
    Once the 20% bonus is applied, it updates the numbers sown for the badge, so if you have a set, the 2% bonus is included in the number shown for the badge. What is NOT updated is if you meet the 'green condition' for an additional bonus.