Glitch in the distance

On the 4th one to kill all walkers has anybody had them keep spawning over and over with a higher level each time till I couldn't fight them off any longer. About 6 levels over my team.
[Deleted User]Invader

Comments

• Yes! This has to be a glitch. I shut the game off and will try to restart it. If that doesn't work, I'm about to lose three good players.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,330
    briancox said:

Yes! This has to be a glitch. I shut the game off and will try to restart it. If that doesn't work, I'm about to lose three good players.

You don't have to lose three good survivors. FLEE and lose one good survivor and have the other two live to fight another day.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

PicI_Am_Psychobigbeanoflyingcowking
  • PicPic Member Posts: 584
    You have to kill all the original walkers and if there's a spawn that happens you gotta kill that also
    Serp
  • PicPic Member Posts: 584
    Meaning clear the map even if it involves losing a player
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I had the respawn happen, but I was able to exit after all of the originals were dead.
    Pig
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    The blue bar never lit up allowing me to leave. But when I restarted the level with the next team it was a empty level with the bar lit up. Never thought to flee just fought to the end
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    there may have been an original walker still lurking somewhere. i had one in the top of the exit area when i played that level. couldn't see him until i was close to the exit area
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

paintbeastDLichbigbeano
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I ended up using Rufus the doofas as bait rather than flee on that one.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.