Just a question about the rounds.

just wondering. is there a reason that some of my guild mates are getting 4 rounds on 21 and the rest not? I've had 2 reports of this with pics to prove it. am I missing something here???

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Here's where I like to remind people about the search feature but this discussion may have been hard to find unless you saw the thread so I found it for you. There may be some info in it for you.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/29624/why-are-players-still-getting-4#latest
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Those players were lucky enough to get an advantage regarding completing more rounds. From my understanding there’s some error with the formulation of players whom earned 6+ skips last week and if one of those skipped rounds would normally be a “triple round”

Example. A player whom starts at rsl 15 and tripled at 20 might encounter the error if they earned 6 last week but it’s not guaranteed. 15,16,17,18,19,20.1.... it’s the 20.1 that’s causing some kind of error and I believe to compensate it’s giving a .4 (so the player still plays 3 rounds in a “triple round situation” but again this isn’t guaranteed and only some players are benefitting from it.

This will be the 4th challenge since 2.7 and the 3rd time we’ve actually used round passes to which this issue has come about.

If it could have been fixed by now I think it would have. So I believe this will continue to be an issue until the next update.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,409
    I’m kind if looking at it as some compensation for all of us that have leveled all of our players to level 22 to regain some star losses.. Definitely won’t hear me complaining.. Although I did have to push way further last week to earn the same amount of passes I did the week before, it was worth it!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
  • DigyoDigyo Member Posts: 13
    I have never gotten the .4 even though I have gotten 6 round passes.

A few of my guild mates do get them. Some have had 6 round passes, one had 7, another had 4.

So, I'm not sure if it is related to that.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Mystique said:

I’m kind if looking at it as some compensation for all of us that have leveled all of our players to level 22 to regain some star losses..

This would be nice if everyone got it. Those that got it should consider themselves lucky that NG’s formula allow them to get an advantage. I do agree though it is somewhat of a star fix but I’m shocked it’s still going on and hasn’t been fixed yet. NG is allowing, even if not intentionally, some players to get more stars than others.

Those that don’t get .4 are at a disadvantage. NG hasn’t said a word about it anywhere on the forums for the masses to see from my understanding either.

When players used the star trick they were banned from playing for a week. When players were starting on RSL 1 they reset the challenge that week.

Players are getting .4 and there’s silence. No acknowledgement the issue even exists, or a time frame on when it’ll be corrected. Until then I guess those who get .4 get an inflated extra amount of stars and an easier path to round passes for the following week while the rest of us wonder why we weren’t as lucky to get the same from NG

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    paintbeastFragzie
  • MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,608
    @Neil_J amazing! How did you even get there? :smiley:

I hope you figured out how to get out.
    Global Angels family
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    It’s not just “.4” rounds. We even have “21.5” rounds etc. is also happening. Need +8 or more round passes to see it happen in the game. And it is indeed happening.
    TJSDLich
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    That's just crazy. Love to see that in a pic
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    It can also happen with fewer round passes... I got 3 on my third account and I get that extra round... even after my RSL went up 1 this week, I still get the extra round.

So whatever is causing it... those who get them can consider themselves lucky to be able to play an extra round at a lower RSL.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    tabernac