Badge Fragments drop rate unproportionally low compared to other materiais

NG, can you please check again the badge fragments drop rate. It is too much lower than materials, so you just keep acummulating materials and not being able to do anything with them, since you will be missing the badge fragments.

From this picture, you can see more than 20 of each type of rare material, but no badge fragment for you to be able to do anything with them.

In a few months I can bet there will be a lot of people with more than 99 of each material (common, uncommon and rare) , but without fragments at all. I believe this was not intended.

flyingcowkingpaintbeastZetteJadenTheSittingDuckKudukautumn_ashbigbeanoCaptainslayerJenngbigmacStretcherBearerTroublemakerbladgierGovernatorJerryDixonromeoLambaripradiMystiquetheldssdlbiter370MattOfEarth

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Is the Fragment drop-rate actually lower than components, or, is it just because there’s more types of components so we tend to obtain more of those cumulatively. I would guess it’s the latter, but who knows...
    Jenng
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    RNG!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Captainslayersbf
  • dgraminhodgraminho Member Posts: 39
    JayZ said:

Movado said:

Is the Fragment drop-rate actually lower than components, or, is it just because there’s more types of components so we tend to obtain more of those cumulatively. I would guess it’s the latter, but who knows...

The solution seems so simple: supplies for fragments. Two birds with one stone. I'll even make it easier by inventing a catchy name for it: "Fragment Fridays"
    Liked the name :-)

JayZ
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Yes its too low, im in a similar situation and needs slightly increasing.

It probably looks worse than it actually is though as 20 components vs onl 5 fragments are available.

Think the question that needs answering is do fragments & components have their own drop tables or share the same one.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    A scrapping option for low level components would be nice, rather than only having the ability to scrap formed badges.
    bigmacStretcherBearerSPC_TORRESBuckzz
  • StretcherBearerStretcherBearer Member Posts: 6
    The badge fragment issue is getting ridiculous. I already have 3 types (by type I mean color set of 4) of components running on high 50s and no fragments tu use them.

Any thoughts NG?
    SPC_TORRESDBones
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,132
    Just another thing NG has to fix and does not...
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    DBonesBuckzzGovernatorR2runfast
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Does any one at NG actually play this game ? I very much doubt it.
    Does any one at NG actually read these forums and take note of all the problems with this game ? definitely not.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    R2runfast
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    I haven’t crafted a badge since the last update, using my tomatoes to upgrade my camp. Chances we can get a scrap yard for all the tat I need to weigh in?

atrainofficial
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    I just calculated and if I crafted all of the badges I could right now, I'd be spending close to 2 million food.

I suppose once I max out on tomatoes, it might be a thing to do...? Most of them are common and uncommon, so I likely won't be keeping them, but scrapping for XP. I guess it's a way to turn food into XP.
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I'm dealing with the opposite problem. I have 6 epics badge fragments and 3 legendary badge fragments. I'll give you 2 guesses what 2 things i have 1 or 2 of, but you may only need one guess.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    edited December 2017
    This may have something to do with “coming soon” feature displayed on badge crafting menu. During their party thingy a couple months back, NG said that the ingredients would be used for that “coming soon” aspect, but something other than Fragments would be used as the basis for crafting. Perhaps when that feature is released, those extra ingredients will be able to be immediately used without a second type of component.

But in a vacuum and how it stand still right now, yes, the drop rate is not great. But I’ll be optimistic about what me be coming...for now...
    TJSbigbeanoromeo
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    I agree. I have literally hundreds of components and no fragments to use them with. Yet another ridiculous imbalance in the game.
    ADPaqTroublemakerKyrus
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    I along with others suggested a while ago we should have a weekend event (higher chance of badge fragments in post mission crates) as most people can agree that fragments don't appear often other than the ones you receive from the distance.
    KyrusOneVoice
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I havent received anything since last week, no fragments or components
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I find the whole concept of the badge system frustrating & unfair, extremely rare to find and when you craft the badges they are always a lower value,
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited December 2017

This may have something to do with “coming soon” feature displayed on badge crafting menu. During their party thingy a couple months back, NG said that the ingredients would be used for that “coming soon” aspect, but something other than Fragments would be used as the basis for crafting. Perhaps when that feature is released, those extra ingredients will be able to be immediately used without a second type of component.

But in a vacuum and how it stand still right now, yes, the drop rate is not great. But I’ll be optimistic about what me be coming...for now...

I believe the "coming soon" will be some type of crafting for components. Meaning you can mix 4 lower types of components to either upgrade guaranteed or a "chance" to upgrade.

4 Common turn into 1 uncommon
    4 Uncommon turn into 1 Rare
    4 Rare turn into 1 Epic
    4 Epic turn into 1 Legendary

You'd need 4 of the exact same type of components to turn it into 1 level higher (same type in/out)

This would ultimately allow you to turn 16 commons into 1 rare or 64 commons into 1 epic.

That's what I think it's for anyways.

*edited to add, currently there aren't alot of players that have 200+ of common/uncommon random components... As time goes on I believe some type of ability will be added like this "upgradable" ability.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'