Round passes stolen from me

I earned 5 round passes as of 09/17
Then I left for a vacation on on 09/18 and returned on 09/25
I was not able to play at all during the challenge that started on 09/20

So I start the challenge yesterday on 09/27 and find that I have zero round passes
So why would they be taken away from me?

I earned those 5 round passes just like any other item that is earned in the game
I earn gold, weapons, armor, trade goods, XP and tomatoes and they don't get taken away from me if I don't play for 7 days

Stealing peoples round passes is not cool
I earned those round passes and this is something that needs to be fixed
TJSPicautumn_ashCoonAval0n

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Sadly it was mentioned. Round passes are to be used in the following challange, if there are not used, (ie; you miss the following challenge) you will loose all round passes.
    :(
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoantJadenBBRi
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    Sadly, they should not be since I earned them
    TJSCaptainslayerCoonbigbeano
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Sadly they didnt have the competency and/or chose to do this as they As like all f2p games they dont do the player any favours.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    mik81Coon
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I totally agee with you @EL34xyz , theres zero reason for this to be the case, they could make it so they count for your next played challenge whether that be one week, one month or one year away. They chose not too for reason only they know but none of them put them in a good light,
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    CoonbigbeanoAval0n
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    Ouch!