account deleted by accident

FuchsFuchs Member Posts: 32
Hi, I deleted my account by accident, can you help. Did send a ingame ticket 12 hours ago, no answer. Ingame name was Fuchs (previous mike), level was 44 or 45 and guild was "Wellenbrecher". Hope you can help. Thanks.

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey @Fuchs, support will get back to you as soon as possible. :)
  • FuchsFuchs Member Posts: 32
    Hi and thanks @Teeceezy

@Bill_ZRT wrong :wink: I had reconnecting issues and wanted to delete the cache as suggested in another thread, but hit the wrong button and deleted data instead. It's as easy as that. Already have withdrawal symptons :smiley:
    SCBMAkjmia421
    No contact yet :-(
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Fuchs du hast die App gestohlen, gib sie wieder her ... :p

Spaß beiseite, ich drück die Daumen!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    If you haven't deleted your account on Google play you should be able to load your game after playing the intro.

I recently switched to a new device that didn't have any NML data at all, I played the intro and was asked whether I wanted to load the old game.

Have you tried that?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngI_Am_Psycho
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Instructions for lost game.

@Fuchs try the first thing on that list which is what @Jaden is recommending. Log out of your google play account and log back in. That's how I sync my game on multiple devices 1 iphone, 1 ipad, and 2 android tablets (for cross platform I use the link a device feature).

If that doesn't work, please wait for support to respond, if the account is lost support needs to work their magic.

Jenng
    Unfortunately I didn't use Google play to save the game (i know stupid from me). Last hope is the support!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    :o
    Well, Fuchs! Fingers, toes, legs crossed they get you back to apocalypse surviving soonish!
    JadenFuchs
    Hope so @Jenng
    Nearly 2 days without the game. @Teeceezy no one have been in contact so far.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Fuchs
    They won't contact you on the weekend .Hopefully you'll hear from them on Monday. Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_Psycho
    Thanks @TJS
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Nur zur Beruhigung Fuchs, wir haben die 10k Sterne geschafft ;)
    MadPuppyFuchsLoewe1968