Update 2.8: Balancing & Changes - Official Discussion Thread

1246710

Comments

  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Movado said:

    By the way, not sure why some people are claiming the Stun-resist nerf is targeted at Outpost. I think not. If you were getting slaughtered earlier raiding someone, you'll probably still get slaughtered even with only 75% resist chance. If anything, some raids might be harder as there's a flip-side to that coin; Bruiser-defenders can now better bop you on the head and stun you during your raids...
    I think this nerf is actually geared more towards a monetization at the higher RSL's of Challenges; encouraging players to spend the money/gold to replay challenge maps when a high-level Tank gives us the middle-finger as we try and fight them

    It may encourage players to spend more gold for hospital, but will still be a lot less than spending gold for healing struggles.

  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807

    That's some disturbing news in announcement, but forcing myself not to bring more negativity to this thread, how about reminder of this humble suggestion: buff brusier with ability to stun fatties ! This way it'll rebalance a little wrestler and stun reduction nerf and also will make people want to use this class regularly in challenges. Two birds, one stone.

    @TheSittingDuck Interesting suggestion! I love Bruisers so I'm always game for Bruiser buffs. As it stands now, using an Interrupt weapon on my Bruiser is my only defense against Fatties up to the ASL +2 or 3 range.
    TheSittingDuckbigbeanoblack_nineskjmia421
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited October 2017
    Movado said:

    By the way, not sure why some people are claiming the Stun-resist nerf is targeted at Outpost. I think not. If you were getting slaughtered earlier raiding someone, you'll probably still get slaughtered even with only 75% resist chance. If anything, some raids might be harder as there's a flip-side to that coin; Bruiser-defenders can now better bop you on the head and stun you during your raids...
    I think this nerf is actually geared more towards a monetization at the higher RSL's of Challenges; encouraging players to spend the money/gold to replay challenge maps when a high-level Tank gives us the middle-finger as we try and fight them

    If assault & bruiser successfully stun defender then they have a greater chance to grab the TG & draw from those strong TG blocker.
    romeo
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 64

    lol so many p2p crying about money. No one force u to spend money on this game, for example Is it known by all that in some point would appear 23 level so why u buy exclusive weapons.. is your choice.
    I´m happy with this changes :) thanks for the balance, new goals and challenge improvements. Also waiting for hero news for season 8.. Simon, Enid, Jadis, Jerry and Tobin(?) are my predictions

    WeekOnesuzequeuekjmia421anniesprinkles
  • CABRONAZOCABRONAZO Member Posts: 8
    Disagree update more tomatoes T_T
  • CABRONAZOCABRONAZO Member Posts: 8
    I pay so much and i cant up lvl
    bigbeanoromeo
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    is there any eta on this update? sorry if this has been answered but I can't find it?
    Tripodromeokjmia421
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @CABRONAZO 你现在是什么等级?你可以用Glenn来作领队去做番茄任务。
    Invader
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,156
    berg280 said:

    is there any eta on this update? sorry if this has been answered but I can't find it?

    Teeceezy strongly implied around the start of the new TWD season (October 22).
    Tripodromeo
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > is there any eta on this update? sorry if this has been answered but I can't find it?
    >
    > Teeceezy strongly implied around the start of the new TWD season (October 22).

    ok thank you
  • WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 64
    Edd8 said:

    Thank you NG. Now I don't have to use 1000 gold for the distance and another 1000 for the challenge every week. You saved my money

    this game is viable without paying in case you didnt know. I'm glad for your new monetary situation :D
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Just sitting back with a bag of popcorn. Hoping all, some, maybe even one bug gets fixed with the update?

    Chances the building points get fixed yet again in the update?

    Doubtful.

    TroublemakerJenngkjmia421
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    I have one question NG. Why do you hate the bruiser?? I was about to make my bruiser the perfect meat shield but now with the nerf if a bruiser goes into struggle he will stun the walker (if not a tank) as the hit isn't a body shot anymore, next round all hits are body shots walker still alive wakes up and all my survivors are as good as dead.

    So why do you always screw up about bruisers???!!!
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Edd8 I highly doubt that bruiser struggling with a non-stun-resistance high level enemy would be stunned by wrestler in 2.8, NG can't be that clumsy. :trollface:
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    Monsuta said:

    @Edd8 I highly doubt that bruiser struggling with a non-stun-resistance high level enemy would be stunned by wrestler in 2.8, NG can't be that clumsy. :trollface:

    True. I forgot to add (if NG wants that non body shot to stun or not) lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.