Wrestler trait adjustment to the att %

CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
I realize doesn't matter if everyone in the game ( except for like 3 ppl) want you to not nerf wrestler you are going to do it anyway.
My suggestion is to increase the amount of damage done instead of 65% through top 90% instead, make it something like 100% for bronze, 150% for silver and 200% for gold. This will still make it a semi useful trait, but also not to op and will effectively stop the lls with wrestler thing, but will still be useful for our most powerful survivors and even then only upto a certain point.

PLEASE consider this @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet because as it stands now wrestler will be basically a useless trait again
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
JadensbfPigbigbeanobladgiertabernacpaintbeastGeneral_QuatreJenngJulianacrambert_neckjmia421MonsutaATLAS-Zjimmorrison369

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Julianacrambert_neckjmia421ATLAS-Z

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    tabernacJulianabigbeanokjmia421
    I'm going to keep tagging @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie do the right thing and keep wrestler semi useful still please

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    JackBauertabernacJulianakjmia421
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @Captainslayer you are going to get either the perseverance forum badge or a ban for stalker lol!

Although I'm not sure they'll agree with the percentages, a crit attack, which should be like the strongest attack is a 150% I doubt they want a 200% attack, I don't think there is currently and attack that powerful. Crit is capped by body shoots too...

I'm not against your idea but I don't see them buying it and that may be the reason why you aren't getting an answer
    bigbeano
    @mik81 you are most likely correct but I'm hoping they see that it's a decent suggestion both for financial reasons and players satisfaction as it won't effectively make it another trait we avoid like the plague.
    I hope I don't get banned for stalking lol but I'll continue to tag them though until the post is acknowledged even if I'm still tagging them in a year and it's to late once I've made my mind up I'm stubborn as f*** lol

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    TroublemakerJenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > @mik81 you are most likely correct but I'm hoping they see that it's a decent suggestion both for financial reasons and players satisfaction as it won't effectively make it another trait we avoid like the plague.
    > I hope I don't get banned for stalking lol but I'll continue to tag them though until the post is acknowledged even if I'm still tagging them in a year and it's to late once I've made my mind up I'm stubborn as f*** lol

I’m seeing your campaign to get the trait “fixed” before its launched and I endorse it.

With current % the trait looks like auto-scrap.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    PigCaptainslayerkjmia421Jenng
    Middle child back again needing some attention on the suggestion @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    bigbeanoJadenSCBMAMonsuta
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Melee class should be the more expert in wrestler than ranged class, how come a bruiser always stun their opponent is the worst wrestler expertise? And shooter excel at wrestling than bruiser?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Pigtabernac
    You won't beat me @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie I can do this all day, everyday!!

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Monsutabigbeano
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited October 2017
    @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy

Also here hoping for an answer to this suggestion.
    kjmia421
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MonsutaCaptainslayerbigbeanokjmia421
    A couple great suggestions in this thread @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    PigJadenbigbeanokjmia421