Rarity?

Maybe I misunderstood something, but isn't the rarity suppose to be between COMMON & legendary; not UNCOMMON & legendary?
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

Edd8VladoIIromeomudpie

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Rarity from low to high: Common (1 star), Uncommon (2 star), Rare (3 star), Epic (4 star), Legendary (5 star)
    anniesprinklesromeo
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    Monsuta said:

Rarity from low to high: Common (1 star), Uncommon (2 star), Rare (3 star), Epic (4 star), Legendary (5 star)

I know how many stars there are for each class. The lowest combination I have is a rare fragment (3 STARS). So I'm wondering why the above screenshot says the rarity of my badge will be between UNCOMMON (1 STAR) & legendary. I believe it's suppose to be between COMMON (2 STARS) & legendary.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    Monsuta said:

Sorry! I keep getting Uncommon & Common mixed up.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Jaden said:

Despite the fact that you mixed those up - how the heck can that combination even be uncommon? There is only one part below epic and that is the rare fragment...

It underlines that the rarity of the fragment is much more important for the outcome of the badge than the metal/chemicals/sardines/cloth parts.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SCBMAJadenromeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited October 2017
    Nvm