Remember to use your charge abilities
capibara

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I found some words.

Delete this app ;)
    Captainslayer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Here is the pic. (Can't attach in the first post)
    -----------------
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Different amount of round passes?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Those have that .4 round is lucky to have a round advantage
    DLichTransmuteJun
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 621
    edited October 2017
    I ended up with a 21.4 also. 7 passes. I know this has been discussed at length, but has a reason been given yet? Any word @Shteevie or could someone point me to the thread in which it was answered? I am curious.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,184
    I got the bonus round the first few weeks but not this week as I earned 6 round passes during assault week. I got more stars last week but I may regret it this week :neutral:
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited October 2017
    @JackBauer - I keep getting the same as the first photo where it doesn’t even have the segmented-lines to parse out rounds; which means I get 21.1, 21.2, 21.3, 21.4, 21.5 (so actually 5 rounds at same RSL 21). The bug seems to be that if RP’s end midway through an RSL, the game thinks I should still get 3 full “play” rounds. So I just try to get exactly 8 round-passes each week to auto-clear me past 21.2 (and not 9 RP’s). If only get 7RP’s, I’d get .4 rounds
    I don’t know WTF is going on, but this seems to be the informal rule of thumb (for my game at least). Not sure how it’s affecting others, though
    JackBauer
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    Everyone it's just a visual error. In game help already explained what's going on here.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/29949/visual-bug#latest

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Serp said:

I ended up with a 21.4 also. 7 passes. I know this has been discussed at length, but has a reason been given yet? Any word @Shteevie or could someone point me to the thread in which it was answered? I am curious.

I'm not sure what RSL you should triple at but 7 passes should skip 15,16,17,18,19 then either 20.1 & 20.2 (thus starting you on 20.3) OR 20 & 21.1 (thus starting you on 21.2)

Since you are being accounted for being on your 8th round the visual "Round 8" is correct but I can't seem to figure out why you're on 21.1. It seems your 8th round should be 1 higher or 1 lower.

If you have multiple lvl 22's and should get triple on 21 then technically you're 2 maps ahead (assuming you get only 21.4) here's my logic (although this visual thing is annoying as well as the fact that 21.4 has tanks and armored)

Skipping 7 should be...

15,16,17,18,19,20,21.1.... You're first 5 played rounds should be 21.2, 21.3, 22.1, 22.2, 22.3 - to earn your 1st skip. This is a total of 12 playable rounds (5 actually played)

Instead

15,16,17,18,19,20,(something else).... You're first 5 played rounds will be 21.1, 21.2, 21.3, 21.4 22.1 - to earn your 1st skip. This is a total of 12 playable rounds (as displayed) but 5 actually played.

JackBauer said:

Here is the pic. (Can't attach in the first post)

This one's even more fun.

When you earned 8 skips (looking by your first screen shot you triple on rsl 20) then the first week without any error you skipped...

15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.1, 20.2, 20.3 and started on 21.1 as the 9th total round (first playable)

In the second screen shot it's labeling 21.1 as your 8th round (leading me to believe you have earned 7 skips the week prior...)

15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.1, 20.2 So I'm not sure why it's starting you at 21.1... Did you upgrade your survivors since the first screen shot? If so then RSL 20 would be a single round and it should have skipped 21.1 as well (again assuming you earned 7 RP's last week) You as well get to play 21.1 and have it count towards RP's as well as 21.4 which shouldn't be possible.

It seems players who somehow get .4 are actually getting to play 2 additional rounds (one that should have been skipped and one that shouldn't be able to be played)

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    > @DLich said:
    > Everyone it's just a visual error. In game help already explained what's going on here.
    >

That’s a very Matrix’ish type of reply from them. There is no spoon. It is not the Round that bends, it is only yourself.
    SCBMAJadenpaintbeast
    The upper one ( our banned buddy @vshield50 ) had 8 roundpasses. I think I had 7 (lower picture). We both have more then two lvl 22 survivors.
    -----------------
    edited October 2017
    JackBauer said:

The upper one ( our banned buddy @vshield50 ) had 8 roundpasses. I think I had 7 (lower picture). We both have more then two lvl 22 survivors.

Ok then correcting things...

When he earned 8 skips they should be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.1, 21.2 and should start you on 21.3 (not 21.2)
    Although he physically didn't get a .4 still got the benefit of 1 extra rounds since round 9 should be 21.3
    Instead he's getting to play 21.2 when he shouldn't be

When you earned 7 skips they should be 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.1 and should start on 21.2
    Since you physically get a .4 you get the benefit of playing 1 extra rounds since round 8 should be 21.2
    Instead you are getting to play 21.1 & 21.4 when you shouldn't be

You are both getting to play extra rounds, and looking at the numbers based on your starting round number there is definitely something wrong with the math regarding what RSL's they are skipping. I'm curious when you started the challenge what RSL's it told you were being skipped (the screen thing that shows before you get your playing map)

*edit... since the first part is yellow that means that's the round you "completed"... You are both starting on 21.2 as it appears. @vshield50 is playing 21.2 when he shouldn't have to and you are playing 21.4 when you shouldn't be able to.

Too late but this is how it looks at 21.4:
    -----------------
    sligoem
    JackBauer said:

Too late but this is how it looks at 21.4:

let me know if you get 22 bonus stars at the end of this mission for completing the round since it's a visual error and all :trollface:

aquila
    Do you think I can trust that ?
    -----------------
    DLichSCBMAJadenpaintbeast
    @JackBauer according to support "what actually happened was you completed round 22 and not 21.4. Though the game showed 21.4 it was just a visual number for round 22" So I think you got shorted 2 stars there and should write in a help ticket to get those stars you should have earned ;)

JackBauerJaden
    @DLich I have not finished it yet. This is only the screen you get when you click on next round. Short of Gas. Will add results later !
    -----------------
    Here we go.
    -----------------
    tabernac
    Well according to help desk you’re shorted 2 stars since you actually played 22 according to them

tabernacJackBauer
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

> @DLich said:
    > I ended up with a 21.4 also. 7 passes. I know this has been discussed at length, but has a reason been given yet? Any word @Shteevie or could someone point me to the thread in which it was answered? I am curious.
    >
    > I'm not sure what RSL you should triple at but 7 passes should skip 15,16,17,18,19 then either 20.1 & 20.2 (thus starting you on 20.3) OR 20 & 21.1 (thus starting you on 21.2)
    >
    > Since you are being accounted for being on your 8th round the visual "Round 8" is correct but I can't seem to figure out why you're on 21.1. It seems your 8th round should be 1 higher or 1 lower.
    >
    > If you have multiple lvl 22's and should get triple on 21 then technically you're 2 maps ahead (assuming you get only 21.4) here's my logic (although this visual thing is annoying as well as the fact that 21.4 has tanks and armored)
    >
    > Skipping 7 should be...
    >
    > 15,16,17,18,19,20,21.1.... You're first 5 played rounds should be 21.2, 21.3, 22.1, 22.2, 22.3 - to earn your 1st skip. This is a total of 12 playable rounds (5 actually played)
    >
    > Instead
    >
    > 15,16,17,18,19,20,(something else).... You're first 5 played rounds will be 21.1, 21.2, 21.3, 21.4 22.1 - to earn your 1st skip. This is a total of 12 playable rounds (as displayed) but 5 actually played.

Actually my passes took me to 21.2, 21.1 being the last pass level. I’m now on 21.4, my 10th round, and will receive my passes after completion.
    @DLich this is my 21.4.
    Disregard the fatties and armored that spawned on the left side. They are just a “visual bug”. I wonder if the “visual bug” would have caused damage had I let them reach me?
    tabernacDLich
    @Serp you get round passes after playing 5 rounds not after every round played divisible by 5. One of the admins advised their going to clarify that in 2.8

If 21.2 is your first played then you’ll get your first pass after beating 22.2 since you have to play...

21.2, 21.3, 21.4, 22.1, 22.2 to earn one as completed 5 rounds. But you’ll earn 2 since the passes are doubled since you earned 5 or more last week so that’s good.

If you didn’t have 21.4 then you’d complete 5 on 22.3

So you earn your round passes faster and get to play that bonus round for stars. Win win for you

> @DLich said:
    > @Serp you get round passes after playing 5 rounds not after every round played divisible by 5. One of the admins advised their going to clarify that in 2.8
    >
    > If 21.2 is your first played then you’ll get your first pass after beating 22.2 since you have to play...
    >
    > 21.2, 21.3, 21.4, 22.1, 22.2 to earn one as completed 5 rounds. But you’ll earn 2 since the passes are doubled since you earned 5 or more last week so that’s good.

I feel like such a noob! I was well aware that you earn passes only for actual rounds played. Apparently my brain stopped functioning earlier.
    DLich
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    It's a very confusing bug, but one that we've identified and you won't have to put up with for much longer.
    DLichSCBMA