Opinions please...Shooters

I just want to make sure that I'm making the right choice before I gamble on one of these shooters. I have one shooter right now with ss, mm, is, lucky & dodge; I need a 2nd one to start forming a b-team. I would like to have some of the new traits, but I'm still not sure of the best combinations to go with. I would appreciate any advice...thank you.
"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie

Comments

• J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 254
    I like Sean and Sylvia
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 70 or higher, Message me!
    2 years open, over Million Stars
    Min 10 xs level 🔥(Status - FULL)🔥
    anniesprinklesPigBenis
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I don't risk tokens on rares except in very... uh... rare cases. Sean and Jeffrey should be token fodder.

Sylvia and Corey both have pretty good traits. I think any fifth trait other than bullet dodge would probably make a usable shooter. I might consider getting either epic to legendary, but keep the other epic just in case the first one's fifth trait is lame.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    anniesprinkles
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Corey - I absolutely need ruthless and sure shot for my shooters. Revenge is also good most of the time (except when there are Freemen and Ka-booms, then you have to be careful). Iron skin is always good to have.

I would promote him.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anniesprinklesPigMonsutamudpie
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    Corey. You will need ruthless trait to play the distance. Maybe then you'll have about 1% chance to beat it
    anniesprinkles