TWD n' kids

So a few kids made it on the show just to be killed off and now there's a baby still growing and alive...but for how long ? How long till they kill her off too ? Telling me some hill billy or street kid couldn't live to grow up in this new world ? Just old farts...geesh really come on now I don't want to see grandpa Rick at 90 still killing zombies ! And at the rate Carl is going he be deaf and blind soon...so bring on some younger kick ass street kids to help grandpa out already !!

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,073
    Enid doesn't count? And Baby Judith (who is apparently now a toddler)?

There are other kids/teens in Alexandria and The Kingdom... and I think there are supposed to be some at Hilltop (although I don't recall seeing them on the show). They can bring them out as necessary.
    T_12
  • 1LostWarrior1LostWarrior Member Posts: 80
    @TransmuteJun ....yup I think ur right...but I mean more kids that where trained in martial arts before the zombies came...you know like twin brothers that where kungfu bad ass ninjas that know how to use multiple weapons and get around in stealth mode....all those kids that had training in self defence just died ? Also girls in national rifle and gun marksmanship... Kids that could train adults to shoot and kick butt in post apostolic zombie and raider world !!
    Just thinking out loud !! :-)
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    sorry to burst your bubble but most "martial arts" that use weapons are just for show and rarely do you see those kids compete in actual fighting.
  • 1LostWarrior1LostWarrior Member Posts: 80
    If you touch my bubble I'll....ummm
    I'll Get a kid to go crazy on you !!
    Don't make me get the sugar and caffeine out and hide the game remotes...lol
    bigbeano