When are we going to get level 23 gear from The Distance

Not that I am much into bruiser gear anyway but spending gas to get level 22 gear seems to be a waste...
Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
paintbeast

Comments

• FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    The rewards in The Distance are linked to the level of your survivors, as it has been previously. So when you've upgraded some to level 23 then you'll start seeing the level 23 gear.
    CzarnyJoatrainofficialhunter1234
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Fearofabotplanet Maybe you should tie it to player lvl, lvl22 gear is obsolete for us...in connection with PL, we will have at least a chance for lvl23 gear. But that would have too common sense I guess.
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,042
    Per class or will one be enough? Since I got level 22 bruiser gear without having a level 22 bruiser but just to make sure...

Maybe I never realized it was supposed to work that way because I got level 22 for all classes even though I only had a hunter and an assault at level 22...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    paintbeast
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    All these gear problems popping up today like getting level 21 and 22 gear from the distance or from epic and legendary crates would be non issues if NG would address the whole grinding for gear that becomes obsolete issue that has plaqued players for 28 months now. Longevity.
    paintbeastJaden