Founding players retiring due to nerfing/greed is really sad!

2»

Comments

• black_ninesblack_nines Member Posts: 32
    I had forgotten about the promised double tap trait, lol
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    jester said:

@Putchuco isn't responsible for the nerf, the developers are.

I don't for a second believe they were able to code this change in a few weeks while they couldn't get double tap done in more time.

They just needed people to complain so they could implement it and not take all the heat.

Well, he did complain about wrestler long before the distance ever existed.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23149/wrestling-trait-overpowered/p1

But I have to disagree on "I don't for a second believe they were able to code this change in a few weeks while they couldn't get double tap done in more time.", NG have the top priority on nerfing wrestler so it can be done on days or weeks, one good example is they fixed the freemen once damaged will disappeared glitch within weeks. Double tap didn't affect their bottom line profit so it get very little priority.

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Edd8Timboski
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    As we have seen time and time again on the forum, whether it be LLS or wrestle, whiners gonna whine...
    JadenpaintbeastGovernator
  • PicPic Member Posts: 852
    @Putchuco I understand what your getting at, lots are bitter atm and looking for someone to blame. Reapproch this later bud.
    Troublemaker
  • bradnolabradnola Member Posts: 70
    Pig said:

@bradnola I agree entirely. The problem I think is that the people deciding the nerfs don't know anything about playing the game. They might playtest extensively, as @Teeceezy has assured us, but they don't playtest effectively.

Great point. Also, since the update there are so many small visual anomalies that I find it hard to believe any quality playtest/beta was completed at all.

paintbeastJadenMFJigsaw
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,282
    This game has been jerked around so much in almost every aspect. Not in an enjoyable way. I'm thinking about throwing in the towel because it hasn't been fun for a while and it's not worth the trouble anymore.