New art loading screen

Whats everyone think about this picture?
1. Rick's leading the charge.
2, Rick's about to punch somebody (ineffective against the governor)
3. Other.
4. Other.
Wasn't Rick on his knees crying in the finale letting Carl be killed before the tiger won the day? Where's the tiger in the shot in this art? This is no swing at NG but a bit at AMC. Give us what we want. We're paying! Looks like really big grayson or seargent or york type of les grossman stuff. Am I the only one who was like.... "oh....really"?
Jenngbigbeano

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,566
    @Monsuta You are Jerry right? Can’t think of any other reason for you to change your profile and post this pic in multiple threads today.

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
    > @Monsuta said:
    > Whats you think about this picture?

They should change it to
    The walking dead : Being Fat
    GovernatorMonsuta
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    I miss the 2.7 loading screen
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411
    But @Bill_ZRT
    He pity's the fool that doesn't bring an ax just incase he has to murder someone or there's cheesecake or something.
    GovernatorSCBMASmittySpivey3sligoem
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,420
    Jenng said:

But @Bill_ZRT
    He pity's the fool that doesn't bring an ax just incase he has to murder someone or there's cheesecake or something.

Mmmmmmm cobbler.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

GovernatorSCBMA
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    Fat shaming a game character? SMH...
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    JadenGovernator
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited October 2017
    Did NG maybe hire a new graphics person from the other finish game company ? The drawing style of jerry reminds me of that beach game.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Monsuta said:

@Artisans It's not like that, Jerry is a nice, friendly & funny guy in the show, but NG drew him in an awkward way that doesn't look like him anymore. So we're making fun about this lame model drawing, not against him in the show.

For what it's worth, that was what my comment was aimed at as well. That pic doesn't bear a terribly strong likeness to Jerry.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.

MonsutaJenngJadenSCBMA
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 114
    It’s weird, it’s like Dwight asking Negan they’re charging at us... what do I do??? As all you see of negans team is Negan & Dwight.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,126
    SHouldn't Eugene be on Negan's team?
    OneVoice
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Bill_ZRT said:

Monsuta said:

@Artisans It's not like that, Jerry is a nice, friendly & funny guy in the show, but NG drew him in an awkward way that doesn't look like him anymore. So we're making fun about this lame model drawing, not against him in the show.

For what it's worth, that was what my comment was aimed at as well. That pic doesn't bear a terribly strong likeness to Jerry.
    Yeah, I knew you meant that, he'a fan favorite in season 7 too.
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    @Bill_ZRT & @Monsuta - have I been so absent from the forum that I've lost my smartass street cred? >:)
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    MonsutaBill_ZRT
    Artisans said:

@Bill_ZRT & @Monsuta - have I been so absent from the forum that I've lost my smartass street cred? >:)

Never!!!

Artisans
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    That artwork of Jerry reminds me of the Kung Fu Panda Character.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    tabernac
    @Teeceezy you forgot to answer one important thing in the post 2.8 update FAQ : why does jerry look like he does now and will you change it ?
    -----------------
    bigbeano
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    JackBauer said:

@Teeceezy you forgot to answer one important thing in the post 2.8 update FAQ : why does jerry look like he does now and will you change it ?

Personally, I love the way Jerry looks and hope we don't change it.
    TransmuteJunEdd8JackBauerJadenpaintbeastbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I think he looks creepy, especially his eyes... kind of soulless. Like he eats toddlers instead of cobbler...

Doesn't really look like the sweet, kind of naive-seeming big dude on the show.

Look at the picture, how much his eyes smile when he smiles - they look almost closed. You can see that he has a huge grin on is face even if you don't see his mouth.

And then look at the hollow stare of the in-game version... but even seeing his mouth does not make it better...

Not wanting to insult someone's work but in-game Jerry gives me the creeps.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Monsutapaintbeastbigbeano
    Glad that @Monsuta has a jail now on his avatar so I don't need to see jerry so often. >:)
    -----------------
    MonsutaJadenSCBMA
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @JackBauer Do you like what I added besides jail bars?
    JadenGovernatorpaintbeastSCBMA
    I can see it. :D
    -----------------