Which warrior should I invest in?

I don't use warriors much, but plan to start experimenting since I landed a gold wide arc weapon. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Comments

• TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    All very good to me, but once more not "Perfect". My favourite is Luck + Dodge + Iron Skin + Strong + Retaliate.

If Rebecca gets Luck as 5th trait i would invest in her. If not, Katherine would be my favourite as you can compensate Strong with badges. I think i would invest in her.
    TJS
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    My choices are Steve and Daisy. Rebecca looks promising. Katherine can be axed for tokens.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Agree with @zeeblack. I love power strike on my warrior (great to place where a spawn is going to appear), so I prefer that over ruthless, but since warrior charge attacks aren't guaranteed critical, ruthless is important. I'd load up daisy with iron skin, damage, and crit chance badges and a sword with interrupt if you go with her as your primary. If you go with Steve I'd go with damage and crit chance badges. I'd keep them both for A and B teams, even if that means one sits on the bench for months (except for warrior week).
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Agree on Steve & Daisy, but I would stop investing melee class until NG release an update to make melee great again.
    Edd8p_herian
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 134
    Yep save all the melee tokens because they will add new traits for sure rendering all current survivors useless