Round passes not doubled anymore?

Skipped rounds now count towards round passes, but are they not doubled during the dbl reward rounds anymore?

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    They're not doubled, but each round that you pass (including skipped rounds) count for a round whereas before the rounds you skipped did not count for a single round.
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    So NG gives us 1 pass for the skipped rounds then take away 1 pass at the doubled round???

(+1 + -1 = 0) hard math isn't it.
    TransmuteJunsligoem
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    I think the proper equation for the situation after round 10 is now (1 [Round 5]+1 [Round 10])=(0+2 [Round 10])
    ant
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 168
    It's nice that the skipped rounds are counting now. Too bad they removed the double pass reward.
    I always managed to get 5 round passes before.
    So nothing will change for me because I will still get 2 round passes after 10 rounds.

Line id: djinn1982
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    It is a wash if you always got to 5 passes each week but for those who got to 4 or less, it makes a big difference. I had one week where I only got 4 and the following week I had to get to 28.2 (I think although it could have been 28.3) to get 5 passes rather than the usual 27.1.
    David_H79mik81bigbeanosligoem
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    It feels like a bummer we don't get the x2 passes anymore, but this change was probably intended only to make it more user-friendly to players of how to quickly track their RP in simple increments of 5 (and there's also a button now to click on telling us how many more rounds until the next RP).
    David_H79TroublemakerJadenbigbeanoEdd8
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited October 2017
    Is it official? Has NG stated anywhere this is intentional? Try messaging support. I’ve seen a few responses that state otherwise and we’re suppose to get double round passes.

We are assuming we are meant to get only one. Support says otherwise.

@abailey362

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I don’t remember seeing that specifically stated anywhere, but when I saw we’d get a round pass every five rounds (including skipped rounds), I just assumed that would be the case.
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I recall reading @Fearofabotplanet 's direct response to @DLich 's specific question regarding double round passes during the 2x rounds, and FOBP confirmed double round passes would still be happening along with doulbe stars and TG
    edited October 2017
    Thanks @jbuoy

Here’s FOABP’s post.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/266094#Comment_266094

“They will still count double, the only change is that they'll trigger on the skipped rounds too.”

That’s straight from FOABP.

WahooDawg
    So now that we’ve discovered that we are suppose to get double I suggest everyone put in a ticket to help desk. Or maybe @Teeceezy or @Fearofabotplanet can give us some insight to why it’s not working.

Governatortallinie
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    As I have started my challenge and used my previous round passes, the graphics of which rewards are doubled doesn't contained round passes anymore only stars and trade goods.
    While I also thought I get double round passes while using one, I think with the new calculation of round passes I don't lose anything.
    Normally I've earned 6 or 7 passes.
    So after 5 played rounds I get 2. That was after round 11 or 12.
    Now I start with a round pass for skipped rounds and get my second one after playing round 10.
    So at the end I didn't lose a round pass, but get the next earlier than before.
    Maybe better communication before were the key here.

Just my thoughts. :)
    TJS
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 168
    edited October 2017
    Working as intended :(

@Fearofabotplanet

Line id: djinn1982
    TJSbigbeano