Missing class bundles (Knockout) - full supplies

2»

Comments

• BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 857
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, so this is my current one. I have already purchased the shooter bundle with supplies. It is 20 dollars more than my assault supply bundle, without a survivor slot, but there is more gold and shooter tokens to upgrade. Good luck getting me to purchase this.
    Edit: Not sure if this will change when I accept the update gift, I will report later today..
    Jaden
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited October 2017
    This is the old warrior bundle with the amendments that the survivor slot has been replaced by 100 warrior token and that the old price was 21,99€ (i/o 32,99€) prior to 2.8. Nice 50% increase... (the original price a few versions ago was 19,99€)
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    I'm only getting the 10.99€ bundle with bruiser gear now that I think has been called knockout bundle before and was 8.99€. Not sure if it's 100% the same but I am not inclined to spend those 2€ more.

Had there been an announcement that this was going to happen I might have bought the 8.99 that used to be 7.99 before... But as it is, well... No...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @Jaden said:
    > I'm only getting the 10.99€ bundle with bruiser gear now that I think has been called knockout bundle before and was 8.99€. Not sure if it's 100% the same but I am not inclined to spend those 2€ more.
    >
    > Had there been an announcement that this was going to happen I might have bought the 8.99 that used to be 7.99 before... But as it is, well... No...

That’s the major problem here: Missing communication from NG. @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie

Only fair solution would be to bring back the old bundles. Of course in addition to the new rotating bundles.
    Jaden