What device do you play on?

What devices do you guys play on?
I have a 2012 Nexus7 that seems to cope fairly well with a few minor slowdowns now and again.
Thinking about getting a newer / better spec tablet maybe...
I really wouldn't like to play on my phone (which is better spec that the Nexus 7) due to the screen size (5.5 inch)
I think the 7 inch screen on my tablet would be the smallest I'd like to go.
It would be great to be able to play on my PC (Windows 10) or laptop (Chrome OS)

Comments

• MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    iphone 5s.
    淡水地鼠
  • CarlozLVCarlozLV Member Posts: 5
    Galaxy S6 runs very well. The only time i have lag is when there are a bunch of burning walkers
  • dgraminhodgraminho Member Posts: 39
    Galaxy S7 Edge
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    iPhone 6s plus, but I haven't upgraded to iOS 11 yet (I've learned to give Apple ample time to work the bugs out).
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm using my good old Galaxy S5 and never had any problems.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Andrea
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    My main account is galaxy tab s2 and galaxy s6 phone, both work very well. Try not to play on phone, too small. Mostly collect resources and watch ads on tower.

My alt is ipad3. Slow, laggy, chop-chop, but mostly playable. I stopped doing outposts on this device
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    ipad Pro on main account, game got laggy with fire walkers after the previous update.

Galaxy tab a on baby account, only just got an incendiary rifle, see how it goes.

My fat fingers wouldn't work on a phone.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,714
    iPhone 8. Runs very smoothly.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    LG V30

@DoTak you know you can run multiple accounts on the same android device if they are linked to a Google play account, right?
    @thisdoesfine
    No, I guess I'm not aware how that would work. Does that require having 2 Google play accounts? I thought each NML account is linked to one google play (or gamecenter) account.
    Thanks. I'll consider it
    @DoTak I didn't read the above linked info.
    I just have 2 gmail accounts on my phone and have both profiles linked to the respective Google play account.

As you play one game across 2 android phones, I'm sure you have it Google play linked.

Then, when in game, click the upper right gear, then disconnect when you want to change, then click connect. It prompts you with all email accounts on the phone. Choose the one with the other NML account, and choose connect. The game reboots into that game.
    Ok, creating a 2nd gmail sounds easier than installing an app, thanks.
    thisdoesfine
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @thisdoesfine @DoTak Actually, installing an app is better than switching account frequently, the main advantage to install an app is less hassle & you can run 2 NML game simultaneous with all the in-game notification still active to remind you your gas is full/gear upgrade completed/survivor training completed without problem just like running 2 NML game on 1 device.
    DoTakJaden
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Does anyone play NML on a Chromebook? If so, which manufacturer and model?

Many thanks!
  • ThayerThayer Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    You guys are so lucky being able to use those old devices (not all but some listed below are older than mine). I have a Nexus 6, came out this time in 2014 and the game will not load at all. Have tried everything from deleting cache, reinstalling, doing same with Play store etc etc and nothing works. Oh well I'll go find a new game to spend my $ on!
    @Monsuta I could see the advantages of that. I generally only worry about logging in from notifications for the trade goods and grab them both then log back out.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    I play on a Acer B1-730HD 7" tablet. The burning walkers do not lag it much. Now some of The Distance missions do cause lagging. I always clear the cache and run an app killer before launching the game. Every couple days I run a junk file killer. Even with that I have to reboot it every 4 or 5 days due to lagging.
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    Nexus 6P running Oreo here. The game usually runs fairly smoothly, with the exception of burning walkers at which point my phone grinds to a halt and gets so hot it could melt steel.
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    galaxy s7 edge and no lagging with burners at all
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    Galaxy S7 Edge without any problems
    LG G3 (lagging but playable)
    Galaxy Tab A 2016 playable (lagging with burning walkers) (graphic options no blood)
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Just switched from Nexus 6 to Pixel XL 2. What a difference loading and no more lag from burning walkers.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    Google pixel