Endless loading screen

Hi,

After finishing the first of the New Missions (destroying the Barrel) i have an endless loading Screen.
I finished the Mission but no loot boxes are commig, only says "loading", "loading".......

Cant do anything.

Greetings

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey @Silverstream, we're currently looking into this and hope to have it resolved soon.
    SilverstreamDirtyodaGeneral_PainRyanGrimes
  • AlesaAlesa Member Posts: 1
    Today I tried to play the new mission and I got stuck in the very first episode. When I try to kill the last Walker, the game starts loading itself and does that all over again, so Im stuck there, not able to use flee button to leave episode, nothing....Just loading and landing on the same place with the same problem all over again. I need help.
    hunter1234Lelde
  • whitemagic1984whitemagic1984 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem
    TimewasterLelde
  • ColeDB77ColeDB77 Member Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem. I can't do anything. It just keeps restarting.
    whitemagic1984TimewasterLelde
  • RushskyRushsky Member Posts: 5
    I thought was the only one that have this problem
    TimewasterLelde
    Infinite loop remind me of doctor strange time loop
    TimewasterAlesa
  • lightcitylightcity Member Posts: 1
    Me too. I am stuck. Can't play. Help
    Timewaster
  • TimewasterTimewaster Member Posts: 1
    I am stuck in the same manner
    Man just when I want to get the new survivor … I hope they fix them fast didn't even use the free gas yet
  • onidesigneronidesigner Member Posts: 1
    When i play to last episode 1, it out game and restart game. Repeat so many times.
    Same for me too ... Help
  • SandyShinSandyShin Member Posts: 1
    Lol I thought I was the only one with this annoying bugged problem...
  • AlkausarAlkausar Member Posts: 1
    Yap, me too. How fix this bug??
    Can u fix issues ??
  • Muscat0408Muscat0408 Member Posts: 1
    I am stuck in the infinite loading with the first new episode too
    Please help.
  • ShojiShoji Member Posts: 1
    Me too and i set overview to auto kill.
    Game end but to show at download page forever.

Now i can't to play game.
  • PnonantePnonante Member Posts: 2
    +1 Stucked in the ending of the new episode 1 of season 8 , even tryed to clear the cache. Hope they fix that loop bug soon.
  • FEARDamianFEARDamian Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Me pasa lo mismo...borre cache, forzar detención y nada...volví a borrar cache, forzar detencion de app y borre la app... la instale.. carge la partida y nada sigue ahi.
  • ColeDB77ColeDB77 Member Posts: 2
    I uninstalled and reinstalled because I had everything saved with Google Play. It didn't work at text you right back to where you were and keeps restarting don't waste your time
    Muscat0408Muscat0408Alesa
    I guess we have to wait hope the moderator saw this
    Alesa
  • DirtyodaDirtyoda Member Posts: 1
    The worst part for me is that I just used my 24 hour unlimited fuel/double xp gift yesterday so I’m missing out on a bunch of resource farming.
    Electrobrah
  • ElectrobrahElectrobrah Member Posts: 4
    Thought I am the only one with the problem. Tried killing the final walker in 3 different ways, the game kept restarting. Decided to reinstall the app, now I have a Loading screen that doesn't end. I also tried deleting data and cache of the game, no difference.
  • abadhartogabadhartog Member Posts: 1
    I got so bored that decided to activate a tripwire, don't do that...

Threw me out of the chapter, and now the game doesn't start, keeps loading...
  • HBKHBK Member Posts: 38
    My alt account also facing the same problem, I played season 8 mission and it's loading and still loading forever not able to play game please help
  • GeoffDGeoffD Member Posts: 2
    Update 2.8 worked fine until mission season 8 was introduced... INSTEAD OF ending the mission when you kill the last walker it RESTARTS the whole game and shows u the last walker in the mission u justed ended by killing it...
    RESULT: ENDLESS loop... please fix this....
  • mmacraziemmacrazie Member Posts: 1
    Please help cannot play now cause stuck in that loop......
  • sideeffectsideeffect Member Posts: 1
    hot damn.. i was trying to find a solution. it turned out. im not the only one whos been suffering from the same problem...

for me, i was able to hit flee button and accept, and i thought i got out of the that, but no. now i have another problem.

Infinite loading.

so even if u get out of the situation, its not over.
  • SilverstreamSilverstream Member Posts: 3
    Any news?
    Loading Screen still there... No matter what i do.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,451
    Merged.

> @Teeceezy said:
    > Hey @Silverstream, we're currently looking into this and hope to have it resolved soon.
  • goochygoochy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    I've been in the stuck loop for 5 hrs , it's starting to get interesting now , like part of my life
    bigbeano
  • RyanGrimesRyanGrimes Member Posts: 1
    Yeah same here, it just kept going to loading screen on the last kill then when he finally was killed im stuck on a loading screen that won't go away and now I can't play at all