Possible Halloween Event

2»

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Got it, that's what I thought. Training grounds it is! Thanks, @David_H79 !
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    David_H79
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    If it’s a scout weapon. Some can also carve pumpkins with katanas :p
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    romeocapibara
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    It's an epic piece of gear most likely with no special abilities. You might be better off with a leg lvl 23 11K TG when you're ready for TG Tuesday again.

This isn't to knock anything, but I've become accustomed to 2 gold 1 silver trait in my leg items.

You will get higher damage if you have lvl 23 epic compared to lvl 22 legendary but lvl 22 legendary will give you 2 gold/1 silver trait where epic will give you 1 gold/2 silver traits.

This doesn't directly answer your question but merely is meant as a "is it worth going crazy leveling things for an epic piece of gear" and it may not be imo.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    paintbeastDBonesJaden
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @JayZ , trust me, there wasn't much need for persuasion. I have always upgraded training grounds first, for all those reasons you stated. I was merely "considering" doing workshop first this time if, and only if, the pumpkin carver is by some miracle something awesome (and if workshop level was the deciding factor in what base level we get it at, which I couldn't recall). Nevertheless, I absolutely appreciate the advice. Same for you, @DLich . Thanks, fellas!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    DLichJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    With the invention of badges it's easy to make up any damage difference with a badge or two. I would choose a lvl 22 legendary piece of gear that gives 2 gold and 1 silver trait over a lvl 23 epic gear that gives 1 gold and 2 silver traits assuming the traits are the same.

You can make up the damage with a badge. You can't turn a silver trait into a gold one. Especially on abilities not found on badges it's a huge difference and more important to have the gold trait than the slightly extra damage imo.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DBonesJaden
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited October 2017
    When did you change your mind @DLich ? Some time ago you where different opinion. ;-)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Great another crappy reward for an event...
    JadenpaintbeastSPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DBones
    The lvl of this free gift will be based on your highest level scout.
    If your highest level scout is lvl22 then it'll be a lvl22 weapon.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBones
    Because they don’t know how to please there paying customers
    bigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    My first community event was the one where we got Sweet Revenge. That was so awesome, legendary golden pistol. I got it at base level 11 and still have it to this day. I can't even remember the other epic golden stuff we got... maybe a rifle? Something else... I scrapped everything, probably by accident since I rarely take a second look at epic gear if it's not really special (like Morgan's staff).

And epic reward, golden or not, is just not very exciting if it's not special.

Epic pitchfork or spear, now that would have me excited despite the rarity. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DBonesbigbeanoJayZ
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    If the item could continue to be levelled up like the survivors I think it would stay in people's inventories and hearts.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    bigbeanoSPC_TORRES
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Not a repost, but same solution
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Back in the days before everyone quit we would of reached the goal already but because of the LAME rewards nobody gives a crap anymore... NG just won’t open there eyes