Overcap lv (20 and plus) character owners, I suppose there are more players than just me :)

SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
edited February 2016 in Strategy Discussion
Hi,

just like to learn more who players, and peer evalution with others who have done these Hard/Nightmare mode missions and have got these 17/20 assault, 18/20 scout etc. http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Survivors

Have overcapped characters changed ur game mechanics, playing style, are they supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or messed ur game for normal charaters levelcap, other implications and so?

changed
- Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
kiberionJBreeze38

Comments

• Metal_freakMetal_freak Member Posts: 36
    Today I get my scout level 18/20 from episode 11-3 in hard mode. Now I can make resource, xp and deadly runs at level 18 which increase the value of the prize using the same gas can. I used my warrior level 16 from episode 10-13 in hard and legendary hunter level 15. Unfortunately tomorrow is the new update and soon I can train level 16 characters so maybe this mission will be more easy to do.
    Sabrina
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    @Metal_freak thnx :) I have felt a bit laborious to grind daily basis E12 XP mission w lv18 zombies and lv15 characters = hospital. Waiting eagerly the update just for this :)
    ahah you have to play smart of course. I have like 4 levels 15 that can sacrifice during the 3 griding runs and try to save level 18 from getting damage. I have 3 slots in the hospital that can heal the heroes during the 3 hours intervals (18 gas cans) I make between gridding runs.
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 141
    @Metal_freak IC :) I'm just too lazy nowadays to change mission team for every mission :) Rather like burn all the gasolin once, but I suppose that Council upgrade will help tomorrow :) But u're right, I should change team more often and send more characters to hospital :)
    Shut_Up
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 107
    I think it's getting entirely to costly and time consuming the more you progress. We have eps that call for lv 18/19/20 survivors when few if any can even roll out a team of lv 16 survivors and no one could as recent as a week ago. I didn't mind buying gold to build a strong team but the cost to keep up is so overpriced I would not even consider spending so much for so little in return
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    @Metal_freak did u get your lvl 18 scout?
    i heard they patched the reward.
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    @kidnapkin patch was on 9/2, he posted on 8/2 so pre patch
    kidnapkin said:

@Metal_freak did u get your lvl 18 scout?
    i heard they patched the reward.

I have a level 18 scout, it is helping to farm more and xp for the same gas cost. Not want to buy gold. I always making level 18 runs so I have put 3 guys in the hospital each 3 runs between 3 hours xD

This discussion has been closed.