Unable to level up

medicmedic Member Posts: 7
Hi folks,

I am at level 58, I have 1,077 of 1,250 Building Points

All my buildings are at maximum level and there are no more new buildings which I can build

I can’t see how I can progress to Council level 20 because I am unable to gain anymore Building Points

Can anyone share with me a resolution?

Thanks and regards,
medic

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 317
    hi! i'm at 63 and cant remember what all was upgradable at that time. have u double checked ur walker pit to see if it will upgrade and maybe the mission car where u get ur gas? those things can be forgotten when ur upgrading. there's a lot of people on here that keep notes for the different lvls and they'll probably pop in to help u with ur checklists. but those r the one's i could think of that u may have forgotten.
  • medicmedic Member Posts: 7
    Ok guys thank you for your responses,

I’m not sure what you mean about the walker pit so this sounds like a likely candidate

Please can you expand on this for me? Sorry to be thick :)

I have rechecked the car and indeed every other building but I’m not sure what the Walker pit is, thanks again
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @medic This is the walker pit:

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Hi folks,

Thanks again, thanks for the screenshot Monsuta

I don’t seem to have this structure available, Is this something to be purchased?

Regards,
    medic
    Here is a screenshot of my game, the Walker pit location in Monsuta’s screenshot appears to be a tree in mine, perhaps this is because you can place it where you want it?

I can’t get the Walker pit from the bui
    ldings, only
    tents are listed for which I need to level up

medic
    bigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    When did you last update the game?
    It may be that simple.

I see a few buildings missing from what I see. Did you have Outpost, or Two Crafting Buildings?

BTW
    Not sure what the storing of fuel is for?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @medic , click missions then outpost, you need to complete the outpost tutorial to unlock those buildings.
    Ahha!

Thanks zbot, I will try that now then

I don’t do much attacking, I just collect things and do the occasional portion of a mission

So it probably is because I haven’t completed enough of the game as zbot says

Thanks again everyone for your pointers, help, observations and time

Regards,
    medic
    Spot on guys,

I just completed the outpost as per zbot’s instructions and I now have two shiny new buildings, an Oupost and the Walker Pit, it’s no surprise to you all the my Building Points are now rising

I’m a bit embarrassed that I had to ask here, I should play more and collect less ;)

Thanks yet again everyone,
    medic

TJS
    An addendum,

to all who have helped or have read this thread

I’m now at level 61 and playing well as you can see, (I was level 58 when I was stuck and started this thread)

Thanks again everyone it’s a great game and I am really enjoying it again now that I can progress

medic
    David_H79zbotJadenJasonZ
  • DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 1
    Hey folks,

I’m at level 67 and maxed out on food supplies. I cant spend them or upgrade anything any further. When can we expect some new upgrades to the game to allow us to continue to play? It gets pointless when you feel you have reached the end. Thanks and great game, I love playing.?

Dwayne
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @Dwayne current max is 67, occasionally there are supply to gear exchange in the TG shop. There is an update coming (TBA). Please feel free to start a new thread as this thread was for a different issue and over 30 Days (no necro rule).
This discussion has been closed.