My Own New Heros (Unoffical)

Comments

• ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Nice
    Timyun
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    These are some good ideas. I like Hershel the most..
    TimyunbigbeanoJenng707EmeraldTriangle
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 178
    I have to say sorry for I can't find the same font in PS as in the game. So everyone can discover my imitation trace. I will try to make it up by separating the letters.
    > @Timyun said:
    > I have to say sorry for I can't find the same font in PS as in the game. So everyone can discover my imitation trace. I will try to make it up by separating the letters.

Oh yes! It seems to work well!
  • SchismSchism Member Posts: 34
    What about assault Richard, bruiser Benjamin, Gareth and the long haired wolf (Owen)
    Timyun
    > @TJS said:
    > @Timyun
    >
    > You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into these creations.
    >
    > It's great to see players with so much passion outside the game as much as inside.
    >
    > Often we loose ourselves in frustration with the game and things related to game play.
    >
    > It's nice to drop away from the game time to time and see posts like this.
    >
    > Well done! Your obviously a creative person, keep it up and good luck within your game!!

Yes! You always deeply see the truth and accurately analyze it. The meaning and purpose of playing games are relaxing and enjoying ourselves, what is more, maybe learning something. When I am an audience, I often imagine to be a director; When I am a player, I often imagine to be a designer. The creating sense is grown in my blood and I really like making something new and amazing. I am used to writing poems, lyrics and musics, and making pictures or art addons for PC games. Life goes on, so creations go on.
    TJSbigbeanoDoTakSCBMA
    > @Schism said:
    > What about assault Richard, bruiser Benjamin, Gareth and the long haired wolf (Owen)

I think that they were ignored by most people and they didn't have bright characters. A person who makes contributions or changes can be called as a hero. So more infusive people will be chosen, but not they.
    TJS
    > @R2runfast said:
    > @Timyun you are more creative than the entire Nerfing Gang put together.
    > For example, Andrea's outfit has been in the game since the beginning, or pretty [email protected] close, yet she isn't in the game.

I really appreciate your praise. I think that Andrea was as important as Merle and don't understand why she didn't come to the game. So I made a DIY one. Hope you like her.
    TJSanthony172
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > It's a really cool thing you're doing here and keep it up.
    > Truthfully though I hope none of them make it into the game, it's already diluted enough. Most of yours are quite specific circumstances that doesn't happen that often or the bonus isn't really needed. They also won't really help us get more stars and get higher in the challenge (I do realize not everyone cares about that).
    > Looking forward to seeing the next lot.

I agree with you on the overflowing of heroes. Maybe the system of unlocking heroes should be improved, for example, they share common tokens. People will be amazed by the faces and the traits of new heroes. If the traits are not useful, what we can get are their impressive faces, like Rick and Carol. Traits are unlimited but difficult for us to find them. I will keep doing it. Thanks for your support.
    TJS
    > @Jenng said:
    > @Timyun
    >
    > What fantastic, well thought out and artfully added traits and pictures of hero's....... I don't pay attention to the math ( only when Dlich is talking) or percentage but I've enjoyed reading all the descriptions of all of them........ My normal style is go in guns blazing, I like that you're thinking outside of that.

This is a work with both image tech and the realization of the game. For each heroes I spend 3 hours to make their card and many days to choose their traits. When I finish all my designs, I will concentrate them together in one picture so that you can print them on paper and make them into stickers like game cards. The family will be enlarged from one. "Remember what Daryl taught you."
    TJS
    Let's make a vote: Would you like the characters from Fear the Walking Dead to be the heroes?
    Yes-Awesome
    No-LOL
    The other emotions are not counted.
    707EmeraldTriangleanthony172
    @TJS
    I learnt your advice. We don't reject heroes but only the valueless ones. So I firstly think of Rufus. He has a bad behavior in the games and his traits are weak. What is the most important: He is not a character in series but a host of TV show. Maybe designers can replace him by stronger heroes to control the total number of heroes. People walk higher up and water flows lower down. I always believe that everything will be better.
    TJS
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    If you were given the job of re-doing Rick's leader trait, what would you come up with? Seeing as his is one of the worst in the game yet NG has done nothing to improve/fix it... which still baffles me
    JackBauerTimyunJadenpaintbeast
    > @R2runfast said:
    > If you were given the job of re-doing Rick's leader trait, what would you come up with? Seeing as his is one of the worst in the game yet NG has done nothing to improve/fix it... which still baffles me

I think that Rick's old trait works on the tough walkers or melee enemies, especially in battle of outpost. That is not a perfect trait but sometimes useful. Knowing the situation and choosing heroes wisely before the mission is the most important. Some traits cannot work well all the time but they are unique to solve special problems. For most of time, they are just souvenirs and collections. So I seem to create collections, too. If I have the right to decide Rick's trait, I will certainly strongen it for the battles. For example, if any member in team is a hero, he has a larger chance to dodge any attack. It called "Clash of the Titans". Maybe Carol's should also be enhanced . She has a famous story: "look at the flowers", at it can be made into a new trait: if a enemy has attacked any survivor, in the next round each attack on him has a chance to be critical. My idea is, each trait should be activated under a certain condition but not for free.
    > @Timyun said:
    > > @Schism said:
    > > What about assault Richard, bruiser Benjamin, Gareth and the long haired wolf (Owen)
    >
    I thought it over again. They can be alternative choices after I dug up the central heroes.