Working as intended?

124»

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    kiwinz7 said:

What is the definition of minimal?

I was wondering about the definition of implied.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > @rfg1982 Honestly, I am sorry - both for the mistake happening and for the fact that it's created a rift amongst players.
    >
    > I won't go into details, but the amount of times the bundle was bought was minimal, which in turn makes the implied imbalance between players minimal as well.

Why can't you tell us how many the said bundles was sold?
    Detail like:

Total A amount of buyers bought 20 bundles
    Total B amount of buyers bought 19 bundles
    Total Y amount of buyers bought 2 bundles
    Total Z amount of buyers bought 1 bundles
    Troublemaker
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    can't believe people get so upset about something like this in a game that has no PvP nor any type of a player competition. So someone maybe was able to upgrade a few survivors or get some new ones from radio calls. who cares. People talking about unfair advantage. Unfair advantage? over what?
    Pain WalkerDLich
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    There's these little things called guild and player leaderboards. Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean that others don't either.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Pain WalkerI_Am_PsychoGuapoJaden
    rfg1982 said:

> @Teeceezy said:

> I hope NG will come up with this bundle for $9.99 as one time purchase offer so those who missed it and would like to buy it would get it for this price.

>

> Sorry, but that's not going to be happening.

You are not sorry. You don’t give a rat’s ass.

But I will remember this next time I spend gold for healing to compete with players that have 80.000 gold against my 200 and 3500 radios waiting to be burned against my 7.

I regret buying all those 49.99 and 99.99 bundles. I want my money back. I’m as bitter as it gets. And I hate those “i quit” threats but this is what I feel now.

I paid hard earned 99.99 for 500 radios and all of sudden others are truckloaded with 3500 radios + 80.000 gold + tons of other stuff for the same amount.

compete against them for what? What happens if you get less starts than them?
    Pain WalkerEdd8

There's these little things called guild and player leaderboards. Just because you don't care about them doesn't mean that others don't either.

So you will get kicked out of your guild if you get less stars than someone else? Player leaderboard is vanity there are no rewards or gains from being on the leaderboard. So again, I ask what is the advantage getting you?
    Pain Walker
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    The same thing that happens when you get less than someone or lose in any game.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Pain WalkerGuapoJaden
    edited October 2017

The same thing that happens when you get less than someone or lose in any game.

no not the same thing, in other games there are rewards tied to leaderboards and rankings and you play against other players where an equal playing field is assumed. Neither of those apply to this game where anyone can go higher with more money and there is no PvP and no rewards for leaderboard. So your argument is some people in your guild might get more stars than you because they spent money? Just trying to figure out what you are complaining about.
    Pain Walker
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    I was waiting for someone to post that. @Monsuta could you be my brother by any chance?

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Monsuta yesterday and today wasn’t Abraham’s day in 10 calls
    TroublemakerPain Walker
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @David_H79 What's yesterday hero in 10 calls?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @Monsuta said:
    > @David_H79 What's yesterday hero in 10 calls?

Rosita was yesterday.
    Pain WalkerMonsutabigbeano
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,905
    @Monsuta I believe yesterday was Rosita. Abe was a few days ago, before the bundle. It's really not that hard to accumulate radios if you want to. Using the update 2.8 gift, I was able to get a a bunch of radios.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    Abraham was last Friday @Monsuta Nice try though.

I was stacking radios for Abraham. I had the footage for days on my laptop

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    bigbeanoMonsuta
This discussion has been closed.