Mega hallowen bundle

2»

Comments

  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    A suggestion: track down who bought it block them to buy again.

    Set it free to be bought by others who want it.
    dachsurferbigbeanoMcKnifeAimless1016
  • dachsurferdachsurfer Member Posts: 872
    edited October 2017
    @Teeceezy

    correct. That would be a possible solution. Just saying sorry is not enough.

    But I still miss an official explanation why only a small number of players were offered the bundle.
  • KingRascheKingRasche Member Posts: 5
    i play release and now are other players preferred? there are also people who work and are not the whole day in the game. I'm not going to invest any more money into your game
    TroublemakerLoewe1968MonsutaMcKnifeAval0ndachsurferpradikjmia421
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    > @KingRasche said:
    > i play release and now are other players preferred? there are also people who work and are not the whole day in the game. I'm not going to invest any more money into your game

    Same here! This was outrageous!

    And the solution is really simple - just make the bundle available to everyone.

    THIS IS NOT FAIR!
    KingRascheBuckzzLoewe1968MonsutaMcKnifebigbeanopradikjmia421
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2017
    They dont even bother to answer
    Troublemakerbigbeanopradikjmia421
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    This should become available at the first price for all because it's not fair to sell the exact same shit to the exact same dumb asses at exactly 10x more money. If I bought 10 of this then imagine that with the price of just 99.9 dollars I've got merchandise of 999 dollars....Ups...that's fair alright...
    McKnifeTroublemakerpradikjmia421
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Lack of any action or response by NG is simply scary.

    I wonder if these kind of attitudes are known by their investors they would change behavior.
    McKnifepradikjmia421
  • ZombieAnnhilatorZombieAnnhilator Member Posts: 12
    It's not fair or "balanced". NG needs to offer this at least once to everyone. The advantage this gives to players that did get it is huge and basic customer service demands the offer be extended to everyone, not just a select few!
    McKnifeTroublemakerkjmia421
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    > @ZombieAnnhilator said:
    > It's not fair or "balanced". NG needs to offer this at least once to everyone. The advantage this gives to players that did get it is huge and basic customer service demands the offer be extended to everyone, not just a select few!

    I know some people who bought it 3 times.It makes 24000 gold 1050 radios.Imagine what you could do with those
    pradikiwinz7kjmia421
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    No official answer again?Cant you see the potential here?
    kiwinz7
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    > @McKnife said:
    > No official answer again?Cant you see the potential here?

    Official answer is “I’m sorry” and “Nothing is gonna happen”.
    JadenpradiMcKnifekiwinz7bigbeano
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    Screw it than
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    Hi survivor,

    
Thanks for getting in touch.


    This was an error on our part, the price should have been set at $99.99, however, it was incorrectly labeled and released at $9.99. As soon as we realized what had happened the deal was pulled which is why no one can see it now.

    We are honoring the purchase for those who made it, however as it was never intended to be offered at that price it will not be returning. A new Halloween bundle (at the correct price) will shortly be released in its place.

    
We understand your point of view on this matter, however, we are unable to offer you the same bundle because it was never meant to come out at that price.

    We will definitely improve our processes for upcoming offers, and a properly priced Halloween bundle will be available in the game soon, along with Halloween in-game events.

    Unlike our walkers that old bundle will not be rising from the dead, it took a headshot!

    
We are sorry that this happened.
    Thank you for understanding.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    > @McKnife said:
    > Hi survivor,
    >
    > 
Thanks for getting in touch.

    >
    > This was an error on our part, the price should have been set at $99.99, however, it was incorrectly labeled and released at $9.99. As soon as we realized what had happened the deal was pulled which is why no one can see it now.
    >
    > We are honoring the purchase for those who made it, however as it was never intended to be offered at that price it will not be returning. A new Halloween bundle (at the correct price) will shortly be released in its place.
    >
    > 
We understand your point of view on this matter, however, we are unable to offer you the same bundle because it was never meant to come out at that price.
    >
    > We will definitely improve our processes for upcoming offers, and a properly priced Halloween bundle will be available in the game soon, along with Halloween in-game events.
    >
    > Unlike our walkers that old bundle will not be rising from the dead, it took a headshot!
    >
    > 
We are sorry that this happened.
    > Thank you for understanding.

    I hate these “funny” answers... They are so disrespectful to the customers.
    Aval0nBuckzzDeadBeatpradiDLHJadenMonsutabigbeanokjmia421
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    So there will be not a penny or kuruş or cent from me
    BuckzzJackBauerMonsutabigbeano
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    Shame I think they missed a trick there. I'm pretty sure that they would have sold at least 10 times as many at the lower price and probably encouraged people to spend in the future.

    All they have appeared to have done is wind people up and make them less prone to put their hands in their pockets in the future.

    I would have understood if it were an actual physical product they were making as they would have to cover the cost of the raw materials. However in this case it's just 1 and 0s so what difference does it make if they give out x amount of zimzogs or limflats?

    I buy the occasional gas and xp boosters and would have bought this. I guess they don't need my £10 that much.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    BuckzzpradiJadenMonsutabigbeanodachsurferkjmia421Carl_s_Hat
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 405
    Please answer this ... only for the statistic:

    Would you buy a mega bundle?
    - Leader "FunUnited" - 2. Partnergilde "United LegionXI"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -

    Guild history:
    Wellenbrecher
    Founder of FunTasticForces
    Founder of Reborn
    Founder of FunUnited (active as Leader)
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    Help center have answer templates and they are just copy pasting to everyone. I saw that exact respons from another player.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    JadenMonsuta
  • crb22075crb22075 Member Posts: 88
    All we ever hear is that changes are made to balance the game and make it fair. Well for those who got the opportunity to buy the bundle good for you . Not only did you get a great deal ng also showed us that once again that they will not do anything to resolve issues players have with the game. Ok it was a mistake throw us a bone and give us a chance to level our playing field with those who bought it. All we get is the shaft and a lame apology. Thanks ng I'm 1 step closer to finding something else to do with my time.
    GuapoDLichDLHmissygirlShanesShackTroublemakerMonsutapradidachsurfer
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    I have been playing since June 2016, I have to agree with the "Fair" this, "Fair" that, "Fair" here, "Fair" there, "Fair" for all players.
    How is 9.99 & 99.99 Fair?? If 9.99 & 99.99 are the same fair price I want to live there
    ShanesShackcrb22075TroublemakerMFJigsawbigbeanoAval0nMonsuta
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    @Guapo Well said my friend. You just said everything with few sentences. Very well said!!!!! I'm 1000% agree with you. NG MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THIS THAN JUST IGNORE PLAYERS. Atleast give us something good to cheat our own minds and keep playing.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    bigbeanoMonsutaTroublemakerGuapo
Sign In or Register to comment.