Twitter Mandatory?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but on my iPad I was asked or forced to "Authorize Next Games forums to use your account", regarding Twitter. Now I do not have a Twitter or Facebook account, so am I seeing this correctly? I do not see any option to not authorize, so I could not log in through the tablet. I do not want to create a Twitter account, so what am I doing wrong here?

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,036
    I don't have a Twitter account either and I've never seen that!
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I think the entire in-game chat uses twitter. For sure when you ask support for help in-game it uses twitter.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Just deny it access, it isn't required
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Strange, Twitter and FB are options to log in here on the forums but are by no means mandatory.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    edited October 2017
    Be that as it may, i cannot log in with my tablet... Not if I do not attach a Twitter account to the forum...
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,498
    @Papacas can you provide screenshots? I know you can log into the forum the following ways:

1) regular login
    2) FB login
    3) Twitter login

But you should be able to login to the forum using any of the 3 methods.

• JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    Oops. Didn’t realize this was in reference to forum sign in. Definitely not required for forum. I use email sign in for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @zbot I always used the regular login and I continue doing so. The problem is, after i input username/email and pass, i go to a twitter screen instead of the forum. I will learn how to take screen shots on my iPad air 2 this weekend, take them and then send them to my laptop, so I can come here and post all. Thanks