How do traits work?

schmulsschmuls Member Posts: 46
I have got a question to the traits: if my sourvivor has the dodging trait as a personal trait (for example the 15% on) and also an amour with the same trait (f.e 10%) = does this two traits count together? Has he a 25% chance then? Or is the better one counting only? ... Thank you for helping! :smile:

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.