Sooo... What happened to the 15 phones from Trial 5/5?

Has NG just decided to take them away for good since after the Season 7 missions? They were taken away for the "Highlights" missions. I thought just since they were the "Highlights" missions that they would be gone for whatever reason they decided to take them away for. But here we are with season 8 missions, and they're still missing. Because NG decided "Yeah, let's slow down their progress a little bit more. Can't let them get too many phones." Not cool, NG. Not Cool.

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    Yeah, I think it's a p[ermanent thing for them to take away. Another thing I'd like t see back that NG will probably never do.
    enigma12
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I stopped making radio calls since and so has most of the people in the faction.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    atrainofficial
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I gave up on trying to collect phone calls. If I get to many, I never see anymore so I just spend them in single phone call and hope it’s something good.
  • NemesisGamer1987NemesisGamer1987 Member Posts: 21
    Not cool, NG, Not f*cking cool, You have no idea how not cool that sh*t is...
    ADPaq
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,369
    Makes total sense to make phones less and less available because we don’t have enough heroes and 10-radio Hero calls are extremely high reward’ish.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family