Challenge reward crates

bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
It's super frustrating when you get 12 Hero tokens in a reward crate for 1100 stars during a challenge. There has to be a better way to gauge out this reward program. All that time and energy spent on something completely random that you could have gotten at 30 Stars.
raidertomahawkDanielBez

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I do agree but a misconception is the crates received at higher stars will yield better rewards.

When in fact, a Token Crate is a Token crate, a Deluxe Crate is a Deluxe Crate.
    More stars to receive any challenge crate doesn't change it's value.

I do think the rewards could be improved.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    bigmacDanielBez
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    It is as it is and it is as intended. Many times confirmed by the developer.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    bigmaccapibara
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    By the way, with the introduction of the distance they first time stepped aside of this golden rule. In the distance the rewards get „better“ the far you progress. Now people are complaining that they can’t reach the good rewards. :#
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    bigmaccapibara
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    NG will never improve the rewards in challenge crates simply because most of us enjoy the challenge, we play it to a point where we can't progress any further, we don't play it for the crappy rewards we get. So no reason for NG to encourage us to spend more gold to heal at the hospital we already do that and I hope they don't screw the challenge end if this year.
    bigmac
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited November 2017
    It blows my mind when someone asks a question then disagrees with 'ALL' the answers.
    Honestly, if you don't like to hear the truth, don't ask.
    Goodluck with that!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMAbigmacJadenGovernatorcapibara