Which Scout?

ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
I'm not sure which legendary scout I should keep? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Here are their stats written out:

Brenda (Epic Level 10)
    Retaliate, Strong, Dodge, Iron Skin

George (Legendary Level 8)
    Bullet Dodge, Iron Skin, Vigilant, Retaliate, Defensive Stance

Tex (Legendary Level 7)
    Bullet Dodge, Retaliate, Lucky, Strong, Vigilant
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited October 2017
    I would token all of them except Brenda, find out what her 5th trait is!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    David_H79sligoemjimmorrison369
    > @Mystique said:
    > I would token all them except Brenda, find out what her 5th trait is!

How do find out what her fifth trait is until you level her up to legendary?
    > @_Lily_ said:
    > I would keep Brenda.

Why? Do you think her traits are better or is it because her level is higher?
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Trade the rest of the scouts for tokens and put them into Brenda, to see her last trait!! Pretty much anything is better than the bullet dodge that you have on all the others!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    p_herianbigbeano
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 575
    @Zeena So far her traits are all good, cannot be said for the rest of them. I agree with Mystique on this one
    Mystique
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 575
    And you can't find out what her last trait will be until you promote her
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,252
    Brinda is your best bet.
  • TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    Brenda all the way. she has the best traits for high end game. You want your scout to hit hard and survive a hit or 2. During the challenge you also want to be able to take a hit and still remain at 3 stars. So you want iron skin, dodge, strong and retaliate. She gets all of them.
    As 5th trait, if she gets either luck or ruthless it would be perfect. Power strike would still be ok.
    Bullet dodge or defensive stance would be ... sad ... and a reason not to invest further in my opinion.
    jimmorrison369TheRealSavageZeena
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    Brenda is best. Every 5 trait could be ok. Perfect...powerstrike, luck, less luck vigilant, def stance, bad luck bullet dodge, but at this point Brenda is always the best choice.
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    p_herianjimmorrison369bigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I believe some years (lol) ago Brenda had the standard ideal set for scouts.
    The game moved on and by this the requirements.

I started like you with my Redhead Scout which is similar as Brenda but in meanwhile I am not much using her anymore as Norman is the new queen.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    sligoemcapibarajimmorrison369bigbeano
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    I'd have a hard time investing in any new Scout that didn't have Luck (for Threat Reduction and Swift Strike primarily), and Ruthless.
    jimmorrison369bigbeanoklman1612
    Okay thanks everyone! I'm going to keep Brenda and invest the tokens into her. I had no idea Bullet Dodge was so worthless...its sounded good, but the only enemies with weapons are Freeman and they aren't in every mission. The
    _Lily_
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Keep all of them for The Distance. You'll need walker fodder...
    deb1hd
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    None of the Legs are worth upgrading anymore. I would prefer to get the tokens and use them on Brenda.

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 134
    Brenda is great. For me I don't upgrade a scout that doesn't have lucky to elite. Lucky improve the chance for weapons traits like charging trait, swift strike and threat reduction.