Halloween Pumpkin Carver

It says we completed the commuinty event but i did not recieve any of the rewards so who do i contact to fix this issue

Answers

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,449
    @DJ_Shorty_D check your shop, the free bundle should be available if you haven't already redeemed it. If you haven't redeemed it and it's not in the shop, contact support. Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.
    DJ_Shorty_D
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hilarious, @8N8.
    atrainofficialDLich
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Glad you enjoyed @Teeceezy! Feel free to slap a "LOL" on there to get my numbers up
    SPC_TORRESbigbeanoGovernatorShadowaceAz
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @MadPuppy Why do you prefer the double-charge chance over Interrupt or Gold Skull?
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    In combination with threat reduction I often manage to easily reduce spawns to zero. Two less instead of one. RNG permitting. :)

May not get me to the top but it's so much fun. Helps me solve levels that I get swarmed on.
    Jadenkjmia421
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    What would be cool and unique would be to make it legendary+ with 3 gold traits. NG - how about coming up with some original ideas and surprises to keep things interesting.
    crambert_necTheSittingDuckJaden
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    We had to kill 750 million walkers to earn. I wouldn't consider it free.
    bsgper4bigbeanoTJSstrong
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @DLich But the Negan's Lucille first introduced in TG shop that cost 15K TG was exactly the same as being sold in the bundle.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    edited November 2017
    @t777jb Every community event kills count was conveniently just a small number more kills over the final goal, coincidence?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    paintbeastTJSbigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Monsuta said:

@DLich But the Negan's Lucille first introduced in TG shop that cost 15K TG was exactly the same as being sold in the bundle.

I don't think they've ever done that again since.

Some people have said they received a free Legendary Reckoning... I never received one.

I remember some people buying the bundle, then saying they were getting refunds after it was nerfed but I'm not aware of them ever giving out a legendary one free.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DLich said:

I don't think they've ever done that again since.

Some people have said they received a free Legendary Reckoning... I never received one.

I remember some people buying the bundle, then saying they were getting refunds after it was nerfed but I'm not aware of them ever giving out a legendary one free.

I saw some player said NG managed to reached their account to nerfed their free legendary reckoning down to level 2, another good example of anything that benefit the player would be taken swift action.
    SPC_TORRES