NOV. 17th Weekend Event Announcement by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938

Wish Abraham was in this line up >.<
Have a great week!!
I'll be on vacay mode next week :)

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
tomducat21pradiMrsScattercushionbigbeanoMystiqueJayZTJSGarretDEADITE_HUNTER_Lily_BuckzzDoTakJadenCzarnyJoZetteGovernatorGForceSCBMAp_herianzeeblackSPC_TORRESXtreme

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Should I assume you won’t post weekend event then? @Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938
    @painwalker 99% chance I can't ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Ok thanks for clarification. So then I MUST do it at all cost!! It’s a matter of life and death ;)
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I have to say that I think I might actually like the hero calls scheduled for the 7 day hero week. Do a 15 call but if you get the hero of the day you get double...we may finally get some good value out of hero calls. I'm optimistic and I will give you a thumbs up or down in about 10 days NG.

Thanks for adding something else (5 min gas) to the jackpot event.
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938

Jadenbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > I have to say that I think I might actually like the hero calls scheduled for the 7 day hero week. Do a 15 call but if you get the hero of the day you get double...we may finally get some good value out of hero calls. I'm optimistic and I will give you a thumbs up or down in about 10 days NG.
    >
    > Thanks for adding something else (5 min gas) to the jackpot event.

Too bad it is not part of the 25 Hero Call. I might have tried my luck had that been the case.

The chance of getting the right Hero on the exact day are pretty long odds. I should have hoarded radios. :wink:
    Terminates
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    @Terminates videos are the best. Really love them
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    TerminatesGovernatorSPC_TORRESBuckzz
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I agree with @Governator
    The chances of hitting the hero of the day are probably like the 10call but as I'm only doing the 15call anyway it's not like I'm going to waste phones if I use them to try on any one day.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jaden