7 Days of Heroes (new radio call event)

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,286
    Ugh, so then my first 10 calls were just a giant tease. Thank you for confirming @Teeceezy

Even if I didn’t get much Rick in my final 20 calls, I’m still happy with the legendary and epic survivors that came through the calls!
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    JadenTJSWeekOne
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,292
    Any plans for the others heroes? @Teeceezy @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet

Sorry if this has been asked before.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    mik81_Lily_CzarnyJo
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > > @paintbeast said:
    > > So, this actually has nothing to do with the 15 call. They just increased the price of the awful 10 call. Oh well, at least they didn't mess with the only option that I've ever found worthwhile.
    >
    > It really isn't. If you like that hero of the day you may want to consider it.

So, really more of a hybrid of the 10 and 15 call. Glad to see that extra card got added along with the 5 additional radios.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @paintbeast Well they also raised it to a minimum of 3 stars too but I'm sure you saw that just making sure though.
    paintbeastJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,917
    Not Tara tokens? That's disappointing!! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TJS
    @Edd8 care to elaborate?

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    atrainofficial
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 451
    edited November 2017
    I was able to unlock Rick and get him to a full 4 star. With all traits at 4. Bought all 3 Rick bundles (before they said bought out. LOL!) and had to get 1 Dyral bundle to do it. $40 bucks. I’m not sure if I want to spend another $20 getting him to 5 star. Is it worth it? For Retaliate??
    I think all survivors I have need retaliate. Only 2xs did I not get 1 or 2 Ricks in a pull. Outa about 8 calls.

Got a lvl 17 bruiser in my outpost with punish and retaliate, and is soon to be wearing lvl 21 armor with 75% stun resistance, as soon as she’s lvl 18. She has a leg Crusher with a gold luck as 3rd trait with 20% luck, so she’s at 95% stun proof, or at max stun-proof anyways. Hells ya!!
    atrainofficial
    @paintbeast

They made it so you get 64 Hero of the day tokens just about every pull. I was getting 2 Ricks a few times at once. They def made it worth the 15 phones. Your just about guaranteed a Hero of the day or a 128 token survivor. Or both. A few times I had to pause and force myself to pick the Rick tokens and not the 128 survivor tokens.
    atrainofficial
  • CarlsRightEyeCarlsRightEye Member Posts: 11
    Made 7 Rick calls and got Rick 6 out of 7. The other was a Jesus 32 token. 5 out of 6 Rick calls were 64 tokens and one 256 token.
    atrainofficialOvergrowdaworld
    edited November 2017
    So I spent the other $20. First 50 phones burned I didn’t get 1 Rick. Did get a leg survivor and Daryl with 128 tokens. That was a hard choice, but took the Daryl tokens.

Next burn, first pull was a 256 Rick, so I got him to Leg and opened retaliate and stopped there with 45 phones saved for Gov Day.

Overall I’m pretty happy to have spent the $60 and get a leg Rick. Gov is my fav Hero for now and I know there goes another $40 on Gov day. :)
    JayZatrainofficial
    edited November 2017
    @1903
    Did you hit that on 1 free phone call? Or a 15 hero day call?

@JayZ
    Congrats man! I’m saving my money for Gov day tomorrow. Was thinking of trying to bring my leg Dyral to pink, but decided I want a leg Gov instead. Great job!

@JayZ
    Congrats man! I’m saving my money for Gov day tomorrow. Was thinking of trying to bring my leg Dyral to pink, but decided I want a leg Gov instead. Great job!

I wish you the best of luck on your calls tomorrow! Gov is one of my favorite heroes. Even with his trait broken for item drops, I still love the bonus XP/supplies that I get. My Gov is only rare still, so I am planning on spending a lot of radios tomorrow :)

JadenBttlOpener
  • 19031903 Member Posts: 9
    @overgrowdaworld got it from an hero day call
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited November 2017
    @JayZ
    Thank you.
    My Gov is only 3 star. He’s my fav hero too. I bought Gov’s assault rifle and it kicks ass. I bought Daryl’s bow and Dyral kicks ass now. In scavenge missions, I put Maggie in hero position with the Terminus Rifle, use it with the armor that has 40% more exp points, have Dyral wear armor that has the 40% more exp points, and get extra exp points that way. Works great with double exp points for $2.99.
    atrainofficial
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 145
    Ha ha, what a load of rubbish. Saved a load of phones for Governor calls, result:

3 calls all green
    1 call with epic bruiser
    1 call with 32 Gabriel
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited November 2017
    The Gov is a fkn NERF!!!!!! They advertised that the Gov day began, but haven’t changed it so you get Gov tokens!
    The calls are just normal chance to get a hero calls and not Gov calls. Either refund our phones or I’m done playing. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars so far on this game and plan to spend hundreds more. If we don’t get our phones back, I’m done playing and will NEVER play a NEXT GAME again.
    Monsuta
    The Gov is like the most popular Hero. I know most of the players will be looking to burn phones today on Gov day. You mods are gonna have a shitstorm on your hands if they don’t fix this and refund every phone that got burned trying for a Gov that was NEVER THERE!!!!!!
    bsgper4
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @overgrowdaworld
    I would recommend to make an ingame support request.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    I just got Michonne recently so I'm saving up all my radios for carl!
    Really sorry about the bad luck @overgrowdaworld. Unfortunately, I don't think the drop rates were systematically nerfed in any way based on my calls and some of the other reported calls on the forums. Based on the data I've collected, it looks like there's about a 50% chance of getting a hero on each call.

David_H79
    Speaking of stats...

From Governor day (20 total calls):
    - 3 calls w/ green goblins
    - 5 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Governor hero tokens
    - 2 calls w/ legendary survivor
    - 11 calls w/ Governor tokens (64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 256, 64, 64)*

* On one of these calls, I accepted legendary survivor tokens instead of Governor tokens which is why the numbers above don't add up to 30.

Previous days

From Rick day (30 total calls):
    - 8 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 7 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Rick hero tokens
    - 4 calls w/ legendary survivors (!)
    - 11 calls w/ Rick tokens (64, 256, 64, 64, 256, 256, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64) for a total of 1280 tokens

From Daryl day (10 total calls):
    - 2 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 2 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Daryl hero tokens
    - 1 call w/ legendary survivor
    - 5 calls w/ Daryl tokens (256, 64, 64, 64, 256)

• Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    @overgrowdaworld are you saying the 4 calls you made didn't have Governor's picture on it? If so why did you waste your phones without resetting the game? I saw the same issue as the Governor option wasnt there when I first logged on. I resolved it by simply restarting the game. 4 calls isn't exactly alot of phones either so no way you were going to hit the jackpot anyway-especially if his pic wasnt on it.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I want my phones back also. Lol....Actually didn't do too bad for 10 calls. 64 twice. 128 and 256.
    David_H79bigbeanoGovernatorSCBMA