Can someone explain the mechanics of the cooldown timer?

I tried noting down the time I started rounds, then making sure I started the next round at least 31 minutes later, the second round at least 31 minutes after that, and the third round at least 31 minutes later to try to try to avoid a cool down, but I still got it. I'm wondering if it's counting the times at which you're clicking 'move on to next round' rather than the time you start each round? So that what I need to do is note down those times and make sure my third round is ended at least 90 minutes after my first round ended? Has anyone checked this out?
Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited November 2017
    I thought it was 1hr cool down time.
    In any case, clicking on 'move to next round' isn't going to change anything.

*edit to add
    I think if you complete 3 rounds in 90mins the cool down is triggered.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    what i found here:

The “cool down” timer works differently now. There is no timer unless you Advance 2 Rounds within 60 minutes. Then, there is a 1 hour wait until you can advance to the next Round, but you can still play the maps and earn stars; you just need to wait for the timer to end before advancing to the next round. You may experience back to back cool downs since you would have still advanced 2 Rounds in 90 minutes.
    TJSkiwinz7
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    @valereee it's faster to just hit the cooldown than to postpone each round to avoid it
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    valereee
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    @mikpay2316 oh, very interesting, thanks!

Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289

what i found here:

The “cool down” timer works differently now. There is no timer unless you Advance 2 Rounds within 60 minutes. Then, there is a 1 hour wait until you can advance to the next Round, but you can still play the maps and earn stars; you just need to wait for the timer to end before advancing to the next round. You may experience back to back cool downs since you would have still advanced 2 Rounds in 90 minutes.

The explanation makes sense, but isn't it 90 min in both parts above, not 60 & 90?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]