Pay to win more and more, day by day...unacceptable!

I've been playing the game since day one. I'm a dedicated player that never stopped playing this game I used to love...but not anymore. "Deluxe" challenge crates keep giving me ,more or less, 50000xp points. Next time I'll prove it with screenshots as well! NG, stop playing with us! I play the challenges for real rewards, not for XP farming!!!!!
kiwinz7MonsutaTroublemaker_Lily_klman1612DEADITE_HUNTERdoctorcodyZardoxEdd8AoratosArxiJackBauerpradiDorksGarretPain WalkerbinzinbigbeanotallinieSlowMo

Comments

• DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 135
    edited November 2017
    Getting tomotoes as rewards as well in those to. 1040 and 1080 last two challenges!
  • AoratosArxiAoratosArxi Member Posts: 67
    you are so right my friend,they just want you to spend real money for game..UNACCEPTABLE !!!
    JackBauerSpipmanbigbeanoKerilyn
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 135
    This week and last week challenge this were my rewards. Plus tomotoes. I took the screenshots of them. At 1420 got XP
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    This week of double hero tokens would be pretty cool if they had any useful hero's on the list, but of course ng is using it to sell hero tokens for cash. Why earn your elite status when you can just buy it, right?
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    bigbeano
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    Oh yeah....
    ~OG Mike 420 Mavericks 4 life
    Hahahahaha
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    bigbeanoMonsutazivaolivia