Will There be Another 7 days of Heros in the Next Couple Weeks?

May someone confirm when (and if) they will be having another 7 day hero event?
Troublemakerpradiromeoenigma12kiwinz7

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I thought hoarding Radios was over but it seems we have to start it again. :(
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    PutchucoromeoGovernatorPic
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    I'm saving my radios, just in case.
    Zette
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @JackBauer Sorry for bugging you but I have a question. I know NG hates us hoarding stuff but I don’t understand why. Maybe you have some idea why they don’t like us saving stuff? What I find really weird is they try to deter us from saving resources but let us go months with FULL CANS and their response was to remove the ‘full cans banner’! You don’t have to answer but I would appreciate any info you could provide.
    R2runfast
  • CarlozLVCarlozLV Member Posts: 5
    Because if people have phones or cans stacked up waiting for events, they will spend those instead of buying packs with real money
  • zdaddyzdaddy Member Posts: 11
    I am thinking that if they had these events more often then hoarding would not be as big an issue. We would be burning radios every other week or so...

@fearofabotplanet, any word on when or if these event will take place again? Seems odd it would only be for 7 heros without a continuation...
    TransmuteJunR2runfast
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,550
    I hope this event is once a month and not every week... we need time to collect radios people!

Playing Events Only? Come and play with GrandTheftTokens We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    gold2154romeo
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @enigma12 I have no idea but I guess it has something to do with gaming / gamble psychology.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Bizdaddyfreedydaddy