Christmas event

What should the Christmas event be what are your suggestions ?

I think 12 days of Christmas double events every day + 12 days of hero’s and a one of events increased Chance of components and increased chance of crafting badges
TJSromeo_Lily_Fragzie

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 326
    12 days of heroes + double radios + increased chance of radios!
    Governator1LostWarrior
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 360
    I think I will start hoarding my radios just in case we get a radio Christmas blessing.
    1LostWarrior
  • NemesisGamer1987NemesisGamer1987 Member Posts: 21
    Definely the same as last year: 14 Days of Heroes + Double Radios + Increased chance of Radios
    jrodrf21LostWarrior
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,550
    I would like to see a component crate that guarantees gold stuff. For the price of 2000 Gold

Playing Events Only? Come and play with GrandTheftTokens We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    bigbeanobanzairomeo
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    An event like the Halloween event! Kill a whole bunch of walkers and get a free weapon! Bruiser weapon! A GIANT FREAKING CANDY CANE AS A WEAPON!
    JenngGovernatorbigbeano1LostWarrior
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,414
    Can’t wait for all Jackpots...
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    SCBMA
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,128
    edited November 2017
    I would love to see the hero event again. Increased chances of gold equipment would also be loved
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    capibarabigbeano
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 179
    5 Minute Gas for 2 days :)
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    ICELS!!!!!!!!!
    TransmuteJun
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    I want a Santa outfit for my survivors!!!
    TJSpaintbeastbigbeano
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    how about no events so i can enjoy the holidays with family :)
    ekimhclewDukeIronyBryan18Mais88kaltas
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    edited November 2017
    I want Santa weapon for free..with best traits of course :p :p
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,117
    Increased chances of radios with doubled drops, 1 minute gas, increased legendary and epic survivors from 15 calls and recent 15 calls hero doubled tokens and discounted 25 calls.

Now that would be Christmas. Spent alone without contact with anyone at all...

But still.
    bigbeanoJadenekimhclewJayZ
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It would be great to see something totally different and also something that allows us to spend time with family.

What about a 14day Challenge event with a mix of the usual challenge system and the Ultimate Challenge System?

Maybe a low start level, higher guild rewards and in challenge crates.

A 14 day challenge starting at a low level would allow players to play at their own pace and still reach their max levels with a bonus of give everyone time to play and time to spend with family.

Just an idea o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Fahqbendover
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @TJS- I'm all for new ideas, but I really hope they never do that one. I get sick of grinding the same 6 maps for 5 days. If I had to do it for 14, that might be enough to make me walk away from NML for good.
    TJSJadenBBRiRouvinator
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    What I want from NG for Christmas (assuming I can't get my wrestle or interrupt back), is a way to collect/earn epic and legendary badge fragments. I seem to have no trouble finding components, but fragments are the holy grail of the game right now it seems. Help me @Teeceezy, your my only hope...
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    edited December 2017
    Radio event and increased badge fragment drops.

and...

give all players unlimited gas and unlimited healing times for one challenge to see what happens. EVERYONE (ftp and ptp) would be able to push further than ever, and there'd be some kick-ass videos made of crazily amazing feats.

One can dream, right?
    TJSbigbeano
  • ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member Posts: 38
    Well if is Christmas we should expect miracles..higher chance on epic n legendary fragment n getting legendary badge sounds like miracle event to me :))
    bigbeanoFahqbendover