Ideas for new traits / hero ideas

Had a few ideas for heroes, feel free to ignore some of these if someone suggested them already.

Different modes for heroes where you pick their class before the mission starts:

- Rick (Pistol, Assault, Knife)
- Gabriel (Knife, Assault)
- Merle (Pistol, Hunter Rifle)

For the next wave of extra heroes to add I would like the following;
Simon, Shane, Beth, Jadis, Dale

I have some ideas for new leader traits too:

Lockpicker - Opening doors/gates takes 50% less time
Hotwirer / fuel recycler - Missions cost 1 less fuel (unless the fuel cost is 1)
Noisy - does more damage but generates more walker activity
Blood-soaked - normal walkers ignore them until they start attacking
Clumsy - occasionally they trip up and miss their turn
autumn_ashCBgaming1969

Comments

• ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    Nice! I got a new trait if we ever get Shane as a hero!

Blood-lust: All survivors get 30% more damage if any survivor has half health and 30% defense if surrounded. This can not surpass 80%
    Or
    There can only be one: If any survivor gets hit by an enemy with a higher level, that survivor retaliates with an instant critical. This also gives a 10% chance of stun Resistance. This can’t surpass 50%

These are just based on Shane’s personality in the show. The blood lust is supposed to be the fact that he will kill anyone for his goal and there can only be one is for the fact that he wants to always be the leader and the strongest.
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,087
    edited November 2017
    I love the idea for lock picker and blood soaked.
    SynapseRanger
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 49
    Beth, Shane, Andrea, Enid
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Lockpick sounds really good for a trait. A cloaking ability would be pretty cool. Maybe have it as a trait that replaces their charge ability with Cloaking so that they can instakill one normal walker and cloak with it for a few turns or until they attack an enemy.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 773
    Blood soaked would make the game way too easy
    Oh and I almost forgot... PLEASE NO MORE HEROES!!!
    SCBMAbladgierbigbeano
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    edited November 2017
    Blood soaked sounds like a nice idea for an armor trait, i think I heard this idea long time ago.
    ekimhclew said:

Blood soaked would make the game way too easy

It may have a chance percentage, like 14-16% so that it wouldn't be too easy and would create a situation where player is depending on it and it doesn't click so survivor gets a bite. Also, if used as a hero trait, it may balance off easiness by mentioned chance % and by the fact that you did take a clumsy probably still green hero with you who have only this trait which may or may not work :)
    I'd give it to Beth.

TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Chingisca
    I would like it as a percentage trait. But if it was something that worked 100% of the time, it would be wayyyyy too OP
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 173
    A leader trait thats based on leaving the Hero in Camp or Outpost,

1. Building/Weapons Upgrades X percent Quicker
    2. Farms and Tents produce X amount more
    3. Walkers at gate provide x more supplies

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 214
    Should Shane being a hero ever become reality, they need to make this weapon available in a Shane Bundle: